[OT] Before I die I want to...

SDS

My sports related bucket list(most will have to wait until my retirement years)...

- SEC football game at Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Florida, or Georgia

- Attend the practice round at the Masters

- Basketball game at Duke(preferably against NC)

- NCAA Final Four

- Big Ten football game @ Michigan, Michigan State or Ohio State

- Spend a fall weekend at a sports book in Vegas(I'm not a big gambler, but I'd love to sit there the whole weekend making casual wagers while watching the games)

- Sugar Bowl or BCS Championship in New Orleans!

- CWS

- US Open(golf) final two rounds

- A potential World Series deciding game(not involving the Yankees)

- Packers game at Lambeau

- Attend the NFL Draft

- Trip to see the Sabres play both Florida teams, and even better if the Bills were down there at the same time playing in Miami.

- Football game at Notre Dame(not a fan of ND, but so much history)

Regrets...not being able to see some of the great old arenas/ballparks stadiums that were torn down in my lifetime...Yankee Stadium(even though I despise them), Maple Leaf Gardens, Montreal Forum, Tiger Stadium & Chicago Stadium(hockey game).

travel extensively. I want to visit Europe and tour all the WWII battlefields, starting with Normandy and going through the concentration camps. Also want to visit Rome and Greece and see all the monuments, architecture, and history. Would like to visit Jerusalem and the Holy Lands but I don't know that I'll ever feel safe enough over there. Also want to travel the Pacific, starting in Hawaii and going to Japan.

-Take a week and swim in every Great lake.

-See a Sabres game in Edmonton.

-Hear my daughter speak and see her sh!t in the toilet,.. actually, forget the talking, I just want her to use the can.

-Canoe or kayak from NYC to my hometown of N.T. (I'd be happy to skip the Hudson part and just do the entire Eire canal)

-Record a CD of my own music.

-Convince my wife that camping is enjoyable.

Why the practice round?

Take in the whole course, and at the same time be able to see all the players without the massive crowds of Saturday and Sunday. Plus I heard it is much easier to get tickets for Wednesday.

I have plenty of time to come up with a plan...which as with everything on my list is subject to change. :)

I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a "recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?

No papers...?

No papers.....

Get married

Qualify for and compete in the Boston Marathon

Own Bills and Sabres season tickets

See the Bills and the Sabres win a championship each

Have kids

Retire

I agree with all but the marathon thing. I don't mind running between 1 and 3 miles (which I do almost every morning as an attempt to get back in shape)...but nothing more than that. I'm more motivated to sit in front of a computer with Solidworks and design something from scratch than run distances LOL. kudos to you though.

Archived