[OT] Before I die I want to...

SDS

I agree with all but the marathon thing. I don't mind running between 1 and 3 miles (which I do almost every morning as an attempt to get back in shape)...but nothing more than that. I'm more motivated to sit in front of a computer with Solidworks and design something from scratch than run distances LOL. kudos to you though.

:thumbsup:

To each his own, :beer:

A few off the top of my head.

<ul>

<li>Ride my bike cross country. This might happen in the spring since I&#39;m looking at riding to Montana anyways</li>

<li>Ride the alps</li>

<li>Ski the alps</li>

<li>See a Buffalo sports championship in the N[HF]L</li>

<li>Be in shape enough to bicycle 100 miles in a day</li>

<li>Have crepes in Paris</li>

<li>Have schnitzel in Munich during Oktoberfest</li>

<li>Paella in Valencia</li>

<li>Chicken Fried Steak in Texas (the only reason worth going to Texas for)</li>

<li>Sushi in Tokyo (sensing a theme here? It doesn&#39;t help with that in-shape comment)</li>

<li>See Buffalo return to being a respectable city</li>

</ul>

EDIT: Interesting, mods might want to check on that bug.

Take in the whole course, and at the same time be able to see all the players without the massive crowds of Saturday and Sunday. Plus I heard it is much easier to get tickets for Wednesday. I have plenty of time to come up with a plan...which as with everything on my list is subject to change. :)

I went to the final round of the Masters this year. If you get there early there is plenty of time and room to take in the whole course before the contenders tee off later in the day. We had placed our chairs at 18 when we came through the gates, but we were still damn far away to see the final groups.

My sports related bucket list(most will have to wait until my retirement years)...

- SEC football game at Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Florida, or Georgia

Games (and gamedays) in Gainesville are incredible. If you ever make it down this way, shoot me a message.

I want to travel the world; more specifically, I'd like to go to Japan, see Giza, the Red Square, Stonehenge and the Louvre.

Before I die, I want to have kids. I am the last male in my family and have been reminded since I was a kid that if I don't have a son, my family name dies out.

Archived