2011-2012 Amerks Thread

LabattBlue

First thing I thought of...let's hope it happens.

Well, you called Chewy centering for Vanek and Pommers. I see no reason why this prediction won't come true as well. Seriously, have these three ever played on the same line? Last year's AHL playoffs for a couple games maybe? I can't remember.

GO SABRES!!!

Well, you called Chewy centering for Vanek and Pommers. I see no reason why this prediction won't come true as well. Seriously, have these three ever played on the same line? Last year's

AHL playoffs for a couple games maybe? I can't remember.

GO SABRES!!!

They played together at the prospect tournament in Detroit before this season. They tore it up.

Had my last final on the 19th, so I'm finally back home in the roch for winter break.

Before the season started i was really looking forward to coming back and checking out the prospects in december in January for myself, but at this point, I'd be better served going to back to buffalo to watch games :wallbash:

Your new avatar makes me feel all tingly in fun places.

It's the one I used back in 2007.

Lookin' for the good vibes again.

And before the questions roll around again.

1) It was a professional photographer

2) Yes it is me

3) No I didn't sleep with him

Morrrisssoonnn suspended one game for a hit to the head.

Oh man. Morrisson is the best player on the ice most games. This could be rough tonight.

Scott Campbell signed to PTO.

IGOR Gongalsky signed too. IGOR!

http://www.amerks.com/newsX.asp?type=News&aID=416

Looks like Chewy is still up. (PDF)

http://amerks.com/media/pdf/20111221-vsLE.pdf

Maybe they can get Rory Fitz outta retirement.

I think Jason Bonsignore might still be around here somewhere.

My homer pick-up is either of the Collins brothers from Fairport, both playing in Germany now I think. Mrs. Pegula needs to represent.

2) Yes it is me

Well, now I feel creepy.

2) Yes it is me

Simply stunning, chz. You're almost as pretty as you are smart.

GO SABRES!!!

Word on the Collins bros!

Nice seeing you.

2-0

Go Amerks

Igor had energy. Can't help but think ECHL = what? $25k /year? AHL = $50k / year? NHL = $500k / year minimum. Cool to see them all work/battle to the 1%. And maybe it's just "first game up" but props to the organization for finding and signing Rankin and now Parker and Igor. They all look solid.

My homer pick-up is either of the Collins brothers from Fairport, both playing in Germany now I think. Mrs. Pegula needs to represent.

I had to look these two up when you mentioned this. I had no idea they were locals. I heard so many "interesting" stories about Chris Collins when he was at BC. His AHL stats look decent so I'm surprised he hasn't been able to stick in that league.

I had to look these two up when you mentioned this. I had no idea they were locals. I heard so many "interesting" stories about Chris Collins when he was at BC. His AHL stats look decent so I'm surprised he hasn't been able to stick in that league.

It's gotta be so tough to break through the AHL if you aren't a blue-chip, especially being undersized. But yeah, surprising he can't find a home now in a "hard working veteran" role. Maybe next year.

Archived