2011-2012 Amerks Thread

LabattBlue

Just listening to WGR. The Pegula's will be there tonight along with Ted Black and Darcy.

Ted Black said this morning that it has never happened to him before, but I'm pretty sure that if he was introduced before the game at the F'N Center on Friday, there would be 18000+ fans cheering him.

I'll be going tonight with my bro. My parents are going. My future in-laws are going. A bunch of people from work are going. Needless to say, this town is pumped to have our Amerks back. (the Florida years were not OUR Amerks)

This thread is the perfect example of how stupid Donner was (ok, maybe his past posts on this board were the perfect evidence). We've got several people in here talking about how they're going to make the drive over from Buffalo to check out the random game here or there. I'd say it's a safe bet that the Florida partnership didn't extend their ticket market one inch.

This thread is the perfect example of how stupid Donner was (ok, maybe his past posts on this board were the perfect evidence). We've got several people in here talking about how they're going to make the drive over from Buffalo to check out the random game here or there. I'd say it's a safe bet that the Florida partnership didn't extend their ticket market one inch.

Donner used to post on this board?

I wish I could make it tonight, but I'm splitting season tickets with someone so I'll be at several other games. It's a lot more exciting since I'm a Sabres fan and going to Amerks games before was more of "well, there's cheap local hockey... I guess I'll go."

The whole team was out at the Distillery earlier in the week signing autographs and chatting. They haven't quite managed working a crowd though since most of them just sat at two ends of the bar and talked to each other or hid back upstairs. Morrisonn was the only one really walking around. McKee was around though and I got a picture with him to match one I got at a Sabres Carnival eons ago.

I wish I could make it tonight, but I'm splitting season tickets with someone so I'll be at several other games. It's a lot more exciting since I'm a Sabres fan and going to Amerks games before was more of "well, there's cheap local hockey... I guess I'll go."

The whole team was out at the Distillery earlier in the week signing autographs and chatting. They haven't quite managed working a crowd though since most of them just sat at two ends of the bar and talked to each other or hid back upstairs. Morrisonn was the only one really walking around. McKee was around though and I got a picture with him to match one I got at a Sabres Carnival eons ago.

Good post. Welcome to the board.

I live about 2 hours out of Rochacha, and I'm planning on going to at least two or three Amerks games this year. I'm excited to see all these young talented defensemen play, and how Mmorrissonn handles the veteran leader roll.

Archived