2011-2012 Amerks Thread

LabattBlue

What happened there? I see he hasn't even played a single game.

Something with his leg that got hurt in the playoffs last year. They thought it would heal in time for him to play but he's had setbacks.

Okay this is wierd. Rolston saying Szczechura is playing Friday. WTF?

Okay this is wierd. Rolston saying Szczechura is playing Friday. WTF?

Ok. Keith just explained it to me. The Sabres still had him on their roster because they couldn't send down a hurt player. So the Sabres can now, because he's healthy, waive him to go play in Rachacha.

Ok. Keith just explained it to me. The Sabres still had him on their roster because they couldn't send down a hurt player. So the Sabres can now, because he's healthy, waive him to go play in Rachacha.

wow that was confusing lol

Stupid Darcy! Someone is going to claim this guy!

No one can pronounce his name...they can't pick him up lol

Only watched the 3rd period. Kassian with the primary assist on a nice pass from behind the net on the tying goal with 2 minutes to go in the 3rd, and McNabb scoring the GWG in OT on a 2 on 1...burying it up top.

http://theahl.com/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=1008812

In a game rife with defensive breakdowns, that was surely a fun one to watch.

Was at last nights game and I'm heading back tonight. (the whole season ticket thing)

What's become clear to me is that Kassian and McNabb are 1a & 1b and are on the prospect fast track. They are being used in all PP and SH situations. Foligno and the rest clearly have taken a back seat.

This is with good cause of course. McNabb is very skilled and very big but Kassian is on a different plane than the rest of the prospects. His hands and vision are way above anyone else's on the roster. Part of it is the lack of talent around him (szechura, Voakes, and Parker arent very good) but make no misrmtake the kid is the real deal.

Not sure if it was a coaches edict or what but I haven't seen much of a physical presence lately out of Zack. Maybe that will change tonight.

Archived