F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

first off, to shrader, that's frickin' awesome man. hope he can recover speedily and get back to full health as soon as possible!

second, today is the day. it's going to be 70, and i'm leaving at 1:30. i'm going home, hopping on my bike (pedal bike ... not motorcycle. i know there are lot of fans on here, so to allay any confusion ...) and i'm going on a couple hour ride. music, headphones, and bike path that stretches for 16 miles one way. should be interesting ... i haven't ridden more than a couple of miles in years, so i might have to work up to a lengthy ride, but whatever. gotta start somewhere!

OOH! and it gets even better. there are a TON of geocaches along the bike path. F'N Fantastic!

Edited by Chris_in_UT

Sounds like it went as well as can be expected. The long road starts now.

Hopefully that means they didn't find any surprises... glad to hear the surgery was successful and wishing her dad a full recovery.

Gotta cut the grass tonight. In the summer that might be a complaint, but I always look forward to the first time in the spring when I can break out the mower. I don't think I've ever had to do it this early in the year!

Hopefully that means they didn't find any surprises... glad to hear the surgery was successful and wishing her dad a full recovery.

From the brief details I got, it sounded like they took out less than they were planning on. That should be a plus, right?

Shrader: Good to hear that things seem to have gone well!

Tonight is my buddy's 21st birthday...We're going to 'Gregors in Henrietta to destroy his liver. I'm taking him and my sister to the Sabres game tomorrow night then. That'll be F'N Fantastic

Also, I am borrowing my dad's pickup truck to forcefully remove my buddy's now ex-fiance's crap out of his apartment that she has been telling him she'd remove for two months now. We're loading up the bags she had already packed, and her couch and dresser, and driving the stuff to her parents, and just dropping it off. He's also finally getting her to go with him to the bank to split the financials...it's about F'N time IMO! I think he'll be much happier!

Now if only I could see my girlfriend this weekend, it would be great!

Finally came 2 the realization that I may never have kids of my own and I am at peace with it. Absolutely fantastic!

Sorry and happy for you at the same time. Being at peace with yourself and your situation is probably the most important thing you can do.

• Like (+1) 2

Just about done with my required work for today/this week. Aside from a quick design/manufacturing readiness review meeting a little after lunch, I'm all set to leave work F'N Fantastic. On top of that, I'm going to see Larry the Cable Guy tonight. Should be fun (altho, I need my mom's boyfriend to set up the game to tape! Yay DVR).

Open bar?

There was free wine and Beer and a good selection of both so my buddy and I got really drunk and I told his bitch sister off which was really funny. Then we convinced my buddys girlfriend to drive us into town to get cam's while we bashed his sister. I think at 1 point we craftily got there dog from my parents house down in the valley into the mansion and my buddys room... either way the best part of the night was sitting with the bride and singing red solo cup to her along with the band... the moral of the story is Red Cat and Fulkerson Red Zepplin make everything better.

It's payday (finally)! We only get paid once a month and on the last working day, so it always feels like forever inbetween paychecks. Hooray for having money in the bank again, even if only temporarily!