F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

Saw the 1st period at a local watering hole. Had a Genny Bock, Goose Island 312, and a Cascazilla. Followed up by a Sam Houston whiskey and an Evan Williams.

I love Fridays.

How are you still coherent, man? Lol

Bump.

Two awesome wins in the West this week, the acquisition of a REAL center who is (thus far) exceeding expectations, and Miller playing out of his mind with a nice shutout streak going. F'N Fantastic.

NYS Tier II PeeWee Central Section Hockey Tournament! Sectional Championship and a trip to States on the line.

F'n Fantastic!

The boys administered an all out asskicking last weekend. Off to the State Championship Tournament next weekend.

F'n Fantastic!

My girl is visiting. nice to have someone around the house.

Would that be your daughter? ... :P .

/----

The good feeling after a reassuring conversation with a good friend who understands your problem.

... F'N fantastic!

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

Digitizing and dumping of our entire DVD collection.

On our desktop computer, we have a grand total of 7.5TB of storage, split over 6 drives. 3 2TB drives, 3 500GB drives. 1 drive is dedicated to movies for our home theater network. We've had over 300 movies kicking around in DVD/BD format for years--yea, decades. Over the course of the last several months, I've been ripping them to this drive. It's been a labor-intensive effort, but it is done.

Right now, an overwhelming vast majority of our movie discs are sitting at the local exchange shop, awaiting to be checked and tallied for a cash offer. I have an idea of what they'll fetch, but realistically speaking, I'm just happy to have them gone. At this point, I'm past keeping movies on disc when there are so many various ways to store them withouth taking up a lot of shelf space. I'd rather do that and have a more clean looking environment than have them kicking around. AND the beauty is that ANY of these movies can be played on our TV, or on our iPhones (not AirPlay; Air Video). If you're not familiar with it, I'd highly recommend checking it out.

Digitizing and dumping of our entire DVD collection.

On our desktop computer, we have a grand total of 7.5TB of storage, split over 6 drives. 3 2TB drives, 3 500GB drives. 1 drive is dedicated to movies for our home theater network. We've had over 300 movies kicking around in DVD/BD format for years--yea, decades. Over the course of the last several months, I've been ripping them to this drive. It's been a labor-intensive effort, but it is done.

Right now, an overwhelming vast majority of our movie discs are sitting at the local exchange shop, awaiting to be checked and tallied for a cash offer. I have an idea of what they'll fetch, but realistically speaking, I'm just happy to have them gone. At this point, I'm past keeping movies on disc when there are so many various ways to store them withouth taking up a lot of shelf space. I'd rather do that and have a more clean looking environment than have them kicking around. AND the beauty is that ANY of these movies can be played on our TV, or on our iPhones (not AirPlay; Air Video). If you're not familiar with it, I'd highly recommend checking it out.

Not to burst your bubble, but ...

What if that drive goes stupid on you?

Beautiful weather today. Glad I got to enjoy it a little bit. And I fixed my truck, which is always a good thing. :thumbsup:

I'm over in the Fort Worth area today. Nice sunny weather. I don't have to pick up my next load until 8 in the morning CT. F'N Fantastic!

Last weekend I acquired the phone number of a nice Japanese-American female. That's not really the relevant part.

The relevant part is that I couldn't quite pronounce her last name, which was four syllables and ending in the letter O; so, she is now in my phone under "Tsujimoto". F'n Fantastic?

My rant from yesterday didn't come to fruition so I ended up home on time today. Dinner is already down the hatch and it's time to relax with an alcoholic beverage or five.

For once I'm saying thanks to poor interorganizational communication. It delayed a project and saved my Friday evening. :w00t:

Last weekend I acquired the phone number of a nice Japanese-American female. That's not really the relevant part.

The relevant part is that I couldn't quite pronounce her last name, which was four syllables and ending in the letter O; so, she is now in my phone under "Tsujimoto". F'n Fantastic?

You'd better not be planning on ###### my sister, Cereal-san. ;)