F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

This probably isn't the best thread but I have to put it somewhere. I saw this guy riding on one of those crappy scooters this morning all dressed up like he was some hardcore biker. He was weaving back and forth trying to look all cool and menacing. It was incredibly hilarious. Who doesn't need a good laugh early in the day?

This probably isn't the best thread but I have to put it somewhere. I saw this guy riding on one of those crappy scooters this morning all dressed up like he was some hardcore biker. He was weaving back and forth trying to look all cool and menacing. It was incredibly hilarious. Who doesn't need a good laugh early in the day?

I HATE SCOOTER RIDERS.

It's Friday. That's enough for me. :flirt:

Couple for today:

• Doing fairly major system maintenance on Friday the 13th: great idea, or greatest idea?
  • Went out to the garage to hose down the brake calipers for the Honda and ended up taking the key cylinder out (gotta get extra keys made), pulling the tank off, and pulling the carburetors. That's the last of the disassembly stuff before I start putting it back together.

Until I decide to make it into an adventure bike, cafe racer, or street tracker, that is. I'm really getting to like being out in the garage, to the point of offering to help fix friends' bikes.

It's effin gorgeous out today! Think I might burn a few gallons of gas :)

I wish I could get out of my office! I can see the sunlight...but I can't get out :(

It is nice out though.

F'N Fantastic: Just bought my girlfriend and myself 2 tickets to go see Luke Bryan, Lee Brice, and Justin Moore in Big Flats in June. It's her last "free" summer, as she starts med school in the fall. I'm trying to get her out to do a bunch of things she's always wanted to do before she starts. I'm also taking her to her first MLB game too down at Yankee Stadium the weekend before the concert.

Edited by dEnnis the Menace

I'm leaving work early today to leave for the Y guides spring outing camping trip with my son out at the NC coast. A weekend of biking, fishing, swimming, canoeing, archery, bb guns, campfires, etc, etc. All I need to do is pick up the "firewater" on my way home tonight. F'N Fantastic!

Now that sounds like a damn good time.

I fell and screwed up my shoulder. It took a while but I finally got it diagnosed; I have adhesive capsulitis (aka frozen shoulder). My treatment is physical therapy. My shoulder is responding well. I am very happy that my prognosis is good. It is taking some work, some discomfort, and some pain but I am making progress. Hoo-ray for me!

Also, I am retired and drinking beer.

Beer is a good therapy. Now I have to go do my physical therapy exercises.

I fell and screwed up my shoulder. It took a while but I finally got it diagnosed; I have adhesive capsulitis (aka frozen shoulder). My treatment is physical therapy. My shoulder is responding well. I am very happy that my prognosis is good. It is taking some work, some discomfort, and some pain but I am making progress. Hoo-ray for me!

Also, I am retired and drinking beer.

Beer is a good therapy. Now I have to go do my physical therapy exercises.

Beer is great therapy. I don't know if there's science to it, but I've always felt better the next day after a hard physical day if I kill some beers first. It's gotta do something for the muscles and joints.

Beer is great therapy. I don't know if there's science to it, but I've always felt better the next day after a hard physical day if I kill some beers first. It's gotta do something for the muscles and joints.

I've always found the exact opposite. You feel fine while you're drinking and then the next day when it wears off, good luck. I injured my shoulder a few years back during a hockey game and then immediately went to the bar afterwards. At first it was so bad that I couldn't even lift the bottle with the bad arm, but by the end of the night, I was going out of my way to drink with that one. The next morning? Yeah, not so good.

I've always found the exact opposite. You feel fine while you're drinking and then the next day when it wears off, good luck. I injured my shoulder a few years back during a hockey game and then immediately went to the bar afterwards. At first it was so bad that I couldn't even lift the bottle with the bad arm, but by the end of the night, I was going out of my way to drink with that one. The next morning? Yeah, not so good.

Well that was your own dumb fault for not sitting on a couch and drinking. You would have been just fine if you hadn't gone to a bar :P

Wishing I was at Fenway watching the Sox/Yanks play. At least I don't have to wait for a beer. If I can only convince the wife to walk by the couch every 20 minutes with a tray of peanuts, popcorn and cotton candy it would be close to perfect.

I know this is a positive thread, but, they just showed the Red Sox trainer. I have to ask, shouldn't trainers be in shape? I just don't trust fat trainers and skinny chefs.

Edited by DeLuca67

I just got the picture. My niece Krista was born this morning. And props to my brother. I had to learn my nephew's name two years ago from a cousin's facebook post. This time he included the name with the picture.

Congrats!

I'm trying to stay low key here at work today until 5pm. Cannot wait to just relax this weekend.