F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

I'm playing drumset in the pit for our highschool drama's production of The Sound of Music. The singers are F'n fantastic and it's a pleasure to play for them.

I think you and Swamp need to hook up. Piano players are a dime a dozen, but the 3 hardest instruments to swing on are 1) drums 2) trombone 3) bass

Anyone play trombone? We could get a SS skype band going.

I think you and Swamp need to hook up. Piano players are a dime a dozen, but the 3 hardest instruments to swing on are 1) drums 2) trombone 3) bass

It's been awhile since I've played trombone, but it's down in the basement. There's a bass rig down there too.

I play sax, we're almost there.

:lol:

Something about the name SabreSpace Skype Band makes me think of the Riverbottom Nightmare Band.

I think it's time for me to actually see Anchorman.

:lol:

Something about the name SabreSpace Skype Band makes me think of the Riverbottom Nightmare Band.

I think it's time for me to actually see Anchorman.

Yes, yes it is. Anchorman is kind of a weird movie... The overall plot is dumb, but the whole thing is packed so full of hilarious, quotable lines that I love it anyway. ("Ugh, it's so hot... Milk was a bad choice!" lol)

I am a troubadore on the rusty trombone.

Korab plays flute.

Hey now.

I can finally stop stressing about the Sabres.

NFL Draft coming soon and the Bills appear to actually be making real strides.

The weather is beautiful right now, and summer is right around the corner.

I've managed to stay at my goal weight for 3 months now and it's been easier than I feared (though obviously not easy).

I started going back to school in January and I have a perfect 4.0 in all my classes so far, while still managing to run my business full time. I was worried about going back at my age (42) and so far it's been alot easier than I thought, in fact everything about it has been quite enjoyable.

The noise level on this board is going to decrease greatly for the next several months.

I still love the Sabres and am very optimistic about next year.

F'n Fantastic! :)

Haha, just remembered I saw this after the thread was closed last week. I was a beast at trombone in high school, and have played actively almost constantly since fifth grade, although I haven't played since this past Christmas. I always thought that trombone was relatively easy to play, for the simple fact that playing in tune register-to-register should become trivial compared to other instruments.

Heading out to the girlfriends parents for much of the weekend after work (although the girlfriend won't be there till tomorrow morning, but her brother, one of my best friends, will be there anyways). Going to rototill the garden for her mom, and just get a little bit of housework done for them while the weather is really nice. I love yardwork and housework when the weather is nice :)