F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

People have bands or DJs on their porches or in their front yards, get a bunch of beer, and invite the neighborhood.  It kind of takes place all over the Elmwood Village.  It's pretty spontaneous.

That sounds awesome.  Makes me wish I was back in Erie County.

Put together and am hosting my brother in law's bachelor party tonight. So far everything seems to be going perfectly

Tomorrow is a pig roast for a grad party, get to see some buddies I haven't in a long time. Gonna be a great weekend

Even though I'm on summer break, Fridays still feel like the best day of the week.  So many people excited about the weekend creates a lot of energy.  It's as if you can sense it. Anyhow, everyone have a great weekend! 

Work has been nuts this week - amazing what one week of vacation can do to your workload when you return. So I am really looking forward to this weekend's golf tournament up in Niagara County, should finally have good weather and basically a continuation of my Myrtle Beach golf vacation last week.  :flirt:

Amazon is buying Whole Foods Market. While I prefer Traders Joe's, maybe this while make prices go down.

So, there are laws against monopolies. Are there laws against meganopolies (panopolies?)?

I like Trader Joe's better, too.

Edited by SwampD

Sold a couple more prints.

I am SO close to breaking even on costs now... after that it would be pure profit for awhile. Which would be so damn nice. I'm going to try to paint up a bunch of things in the off season here when time allows so I'm ready to go when October rolls around.