F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

Saranac gen 4 session IPA. This is the worst sh!t I've ever tasted. It's tied with every other IPA I've ever had. I could make piss taste better than this.

Saranac beers are pretty awful. It's like someone slipped and accidentally poured 4 times as much flavor syrup into the batch as they should have. Every one.

They sell every variety of Genny in every beer store in a 10 mile radius. I'm currently finishing off the worst of saranacs's 12 beers of summer that I bought when I was back home on Monday.

Hot Take: Saranac beers are mostly not good. I'd rather have a Utica Club.

Ah, wrong 50. He's on Broadway by Aurora for the summer

That's my parents go to location. They've been going there almost every Saturday night since like...1992 :lol: We're very good friends with the owner Mike. He's a great guy.

Saranac beers are pretty awful. It's like someone slipped and accidentally poured 4 times as much flavor syrup into the batch as they should have. Every one.

Holy crap. We agree on something. You're 100% correct. They taste like syrup.

Absolutely.

Fun fact- one of our friends from college designs all the art for Saranac right now. RIT Illustration majors at work haha 

I wish I could grow a more powerful mustache. My father has an excellent one. It's been his trademark my whole life.

I can grow a strong one but it's just so not in fashion right now. Wish I knew how to post a picture on here from my cell I'd show the board. I've got a drill tomorrow morning the guys at the firehouse will like it but I'm not so sure about the rest of the world lol.

I can grow a strong one but it's just so not in fashion right now. Wish I knew how to post a picture on here from my cell I'd show the board. I've got a drill tomorrow morning the guys at the firehouse will like it but I'm not so sure about the rest of the world lol.

:lol: I got a buddy who's probably what...28? He's got the dad stache down and it looks good. I bet you can rock it. Screw "style".

Our fantastically awesome Legend had a simple part (rear CV Boot ...  :unsure: ) wear out.  It's a 25 year old classic that my wife lets me drive sometimes ...  :flirt: .

So, the part was not readily available cos you know it's old and came from Japan.  Anyway, the noise is extremely unbecoming of such a car ... it sounds like an old beater, but seems to be worst between 40 - 50 KM / hour ... below and above that it's not bad at all.

Anyway, I am a car idiot, so I would call service to see what they could do.  Just now I called the main line and the very nice person that answered the phone said that I am, indeed, an idiot, although very nicely, and said you need to speak with our parts guy first ... service can't do anything without the part.  So, ...

I just got a call from the parts guy at Acura, whom I should have spoken too first (I am an idiot) and he can get the part locally.  Service is booked for Tuesday.

My wife will be very happy and will say ... you are an idiot, but at least her car will be fixed.

FANTASTIC!!

So busy. I guess that's good. I'm having trouble getting things done before more "rush" jobs appear. It's stressful, but I guess it means I'm succeeding? I'm raising my rates, maybe that'll help. It's been a real lean summer financially and I'm hoping I get some time to do some personal work... probably not.  

Driving to Roc tonight to learn aerial chains. It's going to hurt like hell. 

Grand opening of our new aerial studio tomorrow... If you're around Elmwood village, pop by the school on West Delevan and say hi! I'll be teaching a workshop and performing as well. 

Info from Buffalo Rising:

https://www.buffalorising.com/2017/07/up-aerial-fitness-opens-on-w-delavan-avenue/

The Grand Opening celebration, scheduled for Saturday, August 5th from 10am – 2pm, will feature fitness workshops, raffles, refreshments and cirque demonstrations. 

Up! Aerial Fitness
722 W Delavan Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14222
(716) 427-2107