F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

Mine's The Impreza. ;)

My Impreza is a stick shift. 

It gets the job done. 

Mine is The Impala. Exotic.

Well, he used to go by the Roadmaster after his LeSabre just couldn't cut it.

Edited by Josie914

This has gone too far

Fine, this will gross someone out.

It's summer. Don't care what the calendar says! When I can take off my flip flops and drive barefoot, it's summer.

Oh, and driving. Driving is fantastic. Windows down, roof open, music blasting, flying on country roads all by myself, with every worry in the world behind me and winding freedom in front of me.

I will never give up my car. Not ever. Don't care how popular ride sharing gets.

It's summer. Don't care what the calendar says! When I can take off my flip flops and drive barefoot, it's summer.

Oh, and driving. Driving is fantastic. Windows down, roof open, music blasting, flying on country roads all by myself, with every worry in the world behind me and winding freedom in front of me.

I will never give up my car. Not ever. Don't care how popular ride sharing gets.

Drove barefoot yesterday. I don't really like flipflops, I hate driving in flipflops, but sometimes they're the easiest solution. 

I guess one thing I miss about having a steady income was things like long country drives and the gas spent to enjoy them never phased me. Now I shut it down :( 

Drove barefoot yesterday. I don't really like flipflops, I hate driving in flipflops, but sometimes they're the easiest solution.

I guess one thing I miss about having a steady income was things like long country drives and the gas spent to enjoy them never phased me. Now I shut it down :(

A few years back my commute to work went from 28 miles to 7. This affords me the privilege of just burying the needle from time to time. My car drinks gas, bad!

Yea, but then you get out and look at the bug apocalypse on your front end, and realize you have to wash the car stat.

Yea, but then you get out and look at the bug apocalypse on your front end, and realize you have to wash the car stat.

Washed it before I started lol. The bugs are hardly an issue. It is completely covered in pollen AGAIN! though.

But it's Cinco de Mayo and we are having a workplace salsa and guacamole competition. If I could I would eat mexican/tex-mex every day, so this is right in my wheelhouse. Plus 2 hours off of work to fill my belly  :flirt:

I'm still confused as to how a sunken boat carrying mayonnaise ends up being a Mexican holiday.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been struggling with wheelbarrows, shovels and an antique tractor to finalize the site work at the home we built 4 summers ago. Today my new compact tractor with belly mower and loader was delivered. I also have my third Saturday off since January. That big old pile of topsoil is going to get spread like my little bitch tomorrow.

....I apologize for my potty mouth.