F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

I'm going to Indians-Red Sox tonight and the sun has decided to show its face for the first time in 2 weeks. Now I just have to figure out whether or not I want to wear my Indians hat. I doubt it'll be worth the heckling I'll face especially since I really don't follow baseball much anymore. Or I could really throw them off by wearing an old Red Sox shirt while I wear the Indians hat. That could be fun.

This spring was my first semester back at college in over 20 years. I just got 100% on my chemistry final, and an A in all my other classes so I earned a 4.0 this semester.

F'n fantastic! :beer:

Awesome! I hope I can do this well at McGill next year (so F'n excited). Any advice on how to get a 4.0?

Turned in my fastest time yet on my bike this afternoon and shaved 9mins off of my 12 mile route time since May 1st, and in 20mph wind today no less!

Guess I'll just keep drinkin beer and eating Mighty Taco, since it doesn't seem to be hurting me. :P

The off-ramp from the highway to my house, which has been closed for almost two months, is finally reopening on Monday. I'm the first exit on the other side of a bridge, so none of the alternate routes were a minor detour (next bridge is several miles down the river, next exit off the same highway is 4 miles beyond mine, and the Northbound half of my exit (which remained open) had nowhere to turn around for another 2 miles down the road). Such a simple thing, but I can't wait.

I don't want to lower anyone's mood on a great Friday. Maybe it helps me to write it out to you folks that I'm so good "friends" with. I just learned one of my best friends od'd last night and died. We all tried to help and nothing worked, interventions, the whole nine yards. I guess there comes a point when you can't face life anymore.

Thanks for listening.

Wow, chz....I haven't been around much the last couple weeks so I missed this. I've never gone through what you just did, so I have no clue how you feel or what you're going through. My condolences.

I'm going to Indians-Red Sox tonight and the sun has decided to show its face for the first time in 2 weeks. Now I just have to figure out whether or not I want to wear my Indians hat. I doubt it'll be worth the heckling I'll face especially since I really don't follow baseball much anymore. Or I could really throw them off by wearing an old Red Sox shirt while I wear the Indians hat. That could be fun.

You should have bought one of the mini bats and thrown it at Ubaldo Jimenez. He was brutal tonight.

My F'n Fantastic post: The missus and the little guy are visiting my mother-in-law this week, so they're up in Penfield till tomorrow night. Got the house to myself - nice and quiet.

Edited by Bmwolf21

I'm not much of a Gamer, but if there is one series that hooks me to hours of play, it's Blizzard's Diablo. The third installment came out this week (10 year, and I will likely be trading sleep for Demon Slaying in a significant way this weekend.

The Boy is not going to be home this evening so the wife and I have a date night tonight. Dinner, drinks, listen to some live music.

Gosh, I hope I get lucky tonight.

We all do, Weave. We all do. :)

Solar filter is on the truck for delivery. Van is packed and getting ready to point to southern Utah for a weekend of astronomically unfettered geekiness. Pics to come ...

The Boy is not going to be home this evening so the wife and I have a date night tonight. Dinner, drinks, listen to some live music.

Gosh, I hope I get lucky tonight.

This reminds me of the beer festival that I'm going to at a local brewery tonight.

We all do, Weave. We all do. :)

Solar filter is on the truck for delivery. Van is packed and getting ready to point to southern Utah for a weekend of astronomically unfettered geekiness. Pics to come ...

Looks like the eclipse would be over 2 hours long over there

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEgoogle/SEgoogle2001/SE2012May20Agoogle.html

Cool. Except the 2 o'clock in the morning part.