Wed, June 15 at Vancouver, 8PM NBC CBC RDS

Wed, June 1st at Vancouver------------ 8PM NBC CBC RDS

Sat, June 4 at Vancouver-----------8PM NBC CBC RDS

Monday June 6 at Boston------ 8PM VERSUS CBC RDS

Wed, June 8 at Boston------8PM VERSUS CBC RDS

Friday june 10 at Vancouver, 8PM NBC CBC RDS

Monday June 13 at Bsoton, 8PM NBC CBC RDS

Wed, June 15 at Vancouver, 8PM NBC CBC RDS

I've never understood why the NHL will schedule two days off between games 1 & 2. Wouldn't it make more sense to give them the 2 days off during the travel time? I mean it's not like Vancouver and Boston are in the same time zone.

I like Vancouver in 5, the Sedins are going to give Lurch fits. Has anyone heard the status of Ryan Kessler?

I want the Bruins to win.......... :unsure:

I was just going to say that I wouldn't mind seeing the Bruins win. Not sure if it's because were in the same division as Boston but there is alot of Vancouver love on here. Reasons for wanting a Boston win include being heartless and not wanting to see a team who came into the NHL in the same expansion year as the Sabres win the cup. I know, misery loves company. Also, being a supporter of the Oshawa Generals, it'd be great seeing Horton win a cup.

I was just going to say that I wouldn't mind seeing the Bruins win. Not sure if it's because were in the same division as Boston but there is alot of Vancouver love on here. Reasons for wanting a Boston win include being heartless and not wanting to see a team who came into the NHL in the same expansion year as the Sabres win the cup. I know, misery loves company. Also, being a supporter of the Oshawa Generals, it'd be great seeing Horton win a cup.

I still don't like this argument. You're by all means entitled to that opinion, but I never saw the point of not wanting a team to win a championship before my favorite team does.

I like the Canucks. I like their style, Kessler is a man, the Sedins are...well, the Sedins...and they've got it all working right now. I don't want the Bruins to win because they're a rival. I admit I picked them to win the whole thing, but I just can't see it now the way the 'Nucks are playing.

Now that I just jinxed Vancouver, I'll still pick them in 5.

I still don't like this argument. You're by all means entitled to that opinion, but I never saw the point of not wanting a team to win a championship before my favorite team does.

I like the Canucks. I like their style, Kessler is a man, the Sedins are...well, the Sedins...and they've got it all working right now. I don't want the Bruins to win because they're a rival. I admit I picked them to win the whole thing, but I just can't see it now the way the 'Nucks are playing.

Now that I just jinxed Vancouver, I'll still pick them in 5.

Like I said, misery loves company. We have two professional franchises and neither have won a damn thing. Nice knowing we're not alone.

Like I said, misery loves company. We have two professional franchises and neither have won a damn thing. Nice knowing we're not alone.

So, you'd want the Bruins to win it just because they've won before? I just think it's silly to root against someone because they have been around just as long as your own team - and neither has won a championship. I really don't get that. It's the Canucks' time. They've been the best team all year and I'd like to see them win.

If the Yankees were playing the Brewers in the World Series and your favorite team is the Colorado Rockies, you wouldn't be rooting against the Yankees?

So, you'd want the Bruins to win it just because they've won before? I just think it's silly to root against someone because they have been around just as long as your own team - and neither has won a championship. I really don't get that. It's the Canucks' time. They've been the best team all year and I'd like to see them win.

If the Yankees were playing the Brewers in the World Series and your favorite team is the Colorado Rockies, you wouldn't be rooting against the Yankees?

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. As I also stated that's not the only reason I would want the Bruins to win. In fact, what I also didn't mention is there's an annoying co-worker who is a huge leafs fan. Maybe because they haven't made the playoffs since pre lockout but he's been cheering up the Nucks like he's loved them for years. I must say that I'm sure this is also slanting my position on things. As for baseball, until they add another eight teams in the playoffs and make the first round a best of 7 and not best of 5 then I wouldn't watch the world series anyways. Not to get off topic but why would they have every team play a 162 game season and then go and make the first round 3 out of 5 to save on time? Are they serious? Just take away a couple of games from the regular season!!

Is there still hockey going on? I thought it was Summer already.

What am I missing? There was a 14 day break in the regular season last year for the Olympics, yet the finals are starting three days later this year. This is just a brutal schedule the NHL has going on.

Is there still hockey going on? I thought it was Summer already.

What am I missing? There was a 14 day break in the regular season last year for the Olympics, yet the finals are starting three days later this year. This is just a brutal schedule the NHL has going on.

Agreed, series should have started on Sunday or Monday. It should be a bonus to get through the playoffs quickly so your team can rest. Boston goes 7 and still gets five days off to heal. Ridiculous.

Either way, one team that hasn't won it in about as long as the Sabres (Bruins' last Cup was in 1972) is going to end that drought this year.

All I know is that the last time each of the cities/regions won the Cup that the world had to suffer. Early 1970's - Vietnam War, watergate/resignation/horrible economy. Mid 1910's - World War I, flu epidemic.

At least the end of the world was pushed back to October so we could see the finals. Repent now! :)

Sorry Rickshaw and Bunomatic I was really rooting for Vancover but now that I have seen this, not quite the Canadian representation I imagined.

This kind of thing can make chowder heads seem like normal people and Boston the team to root for. ;)

Archived