2011 Stanley Cup Finals

Taro T

Maybe sings french canadian lullabys

A masseus would be a nice sleep expert ; ) especially if she was right out of school!!

Man Burrows was quick on that shot. Ference lazy on that clear.

Chara was god awful tonight. Check out the nucks 2nd goal. Chara got did a 360 not once, but twice on the same shift while looking for the biscuit. When he found it, he was fishing it out of the net.

The Canucks are clearly the better team. 2 more to to go!

A sleep expert? Please explain

Hired by the team. Because of so much travel out of their time zone (the Canucks have one of the worst skeds for that) the guy tells them if and when they should travel right after a game or wait til the next day. He gives the team advice when they are doing lots of travel.

Call it silly but they won the league and are two games away from the Cup. Unlike the Bruins who didn't leave EDT since Feb, the Canucks don't have that luxury, but now I believe it pays off for them.

Chara was god awful tonight. Check out the nucks 2nd goal. Chara got did a 360 not once, but twice on the same shift while looking for the biscuit. When he found it, he was fishing it out of the net.

The Canucks are clearly the better tea. 2 more to to go!

I agree on both points and I think maybe Chara is playing hurt ( much like everyone I'm sure ). He looks like half the player he normally does.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen this: a player does something that he deserves to be suspended for, he isn't suspended, and he goes on a hot streak. It's like they are shot out of a cannon...they're emboldened because they dodged a bullet or something...Burrows probably should get some kind of retribution from the Bruins this next game.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen this: a player does something that he deserves to be suspended for, he isn't suspended, and he goes on a hot streak. It's like they are shot out of a cannon...they're emboldened because they dodged a bullet or something...Burrows probably should get some kind of retribution from the Bruins this next game.

there is no way he should have been suspended. shove your finger into someone's mouth today and see how the other person reacts. the teeth are coming down, it's a defense mechanism. ruuttu clearly bit the other guy when he got suspended. he put his teeth on the fingers, not like the burrows so called incident.

there is no way he should have been suspended. shove your finger into someone's mouth today and see how the other person reacts. the teeth are coming down, it's a defense mechanism. ruuttu clearly bit the other guy when he got suspended. he put his teeth on the fingers, not like the burrows so called incident.

Wholeheartedly disagree. It wasn't an 'action-reaction' incident. Bergeron got his glove in Burrows face, his finger eventually worked its way near/into Burrows mouth, and Burrows had enough time to cover his mouth with his glove to try and mask the bite. He knew exactly what he was doing and had enough wherewithal to try and block the illegal activity.

Respectfully have to disagree here Rick.

If he doesn't get the glove up to "shield" the incident, I'd be more likely to agree w/ you. Not saying it was premeditated, but in the heat of the moment it appeared to me that he knew what he was doing.

People calling for a suspension for the so called bite, really need to move on. It's funny, but I don't hear anyone complaining on here about the guy who turned his blade over and blatantly slashed Bieksa behind the knee and almost scored on the play.

If a guy shoves his finger in your mouth, you get it out anyway you can, imo. That play had absolutely no bearing on the game or Bergeron's game. But 49 literally turns his blade over, which is a premeditated thing to do, and then two hands Bieksa. KB could have been gone for good on that play. That is a play that does or could definitely have a bearing on the series.

All this whining about nothing. Seriously, watch the play in the 3rd when Bieksa can barely get to his feet. Vicious play that I believe should be a suspension before a perceived bite. But you know what, it doesn't matter. Neither though should be talk of suspension.

Hockey is a tough game and that's why we watch it and like it. But every second of the day someone is trying to get someone suspended. Play the game. If the Bruins want to whine about Burrows, do something. Instead of crying, how about stopping him from his 2 - 1 - 3 point night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FGVDr1Nd8o

People calling for a suspension for the so called bite, really need to move on. It's funny, but I don't hear anyone complaining on here about the guy who turned his blade over and blatantly slashed Bieksa behind the knee and almost scored on the play.

If a guy shoves his finger in your mouth, you get it out anyway you can, imo. That play had absolutely no bearing on the game or Bergeron's game.

Except that biting is a violation of NHL Rule 75, and subject to suspension. It has nothing to due with it's bearing on the game, except that the NHL proves yet again that it can't even uphold its own rulebook. I'm not 'whining' about the non-call, I'm shaking my head at how bush league the NHL is.

If a guy shoves his finger in your mouth, you get it out anyway you can, imo. That play had absolutely no bearing on the game or Bergeron's game. But 49 literally turns his blade over, which is a premeditated thing to do, and then two hands Bieksa. KB could have been gone for good on that play. That is a play that does or could definitely have a bearing on the series.

All this whining about nothing. Seriously, watch the play in the 3rd when Bieksa can barely get to his feet. Vicious play that I believe should be a suspension. But you know what, it doesn't matter.

Hockey is a tough game and that's why we watch it and like it. But every second of the day someone is trying to get someone suspended. Play the game. If the Bruins want to whine about Burrows, do something. Instead of crying, how about stopping him from his 2 - 1 - 3 point night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FGVDr1Nd8o

Rick, if you REALLY believe a retaliatory slash to an opponent's leg deserves a SUSPENSION, you are a far bigger homer than I'd have ever imagined. And I've now watched this replay ~8 times and don't see him flipping the blade over to try to spear Bieksa. The blade appears to flip as his wrists roll through the "shooting" motion.

That play definitely deserved 2 minutes, but that's as far as I'd take it. Your final paragraph sounds far more in line w/ the Rickshaw I've seen posting here over the years.

Rick, if you REALLY believe a retaliatory slash to an opponent's leg deserves a SUSPENSION, you are a far bigger homer than I'd have ever imagined. And I've now watched this replay ~8 times and don't see him flipping the blade over to try to spear Bieksa. The blade appears to flip as his wrists roll through the "shooting" motion.

That play definitely deserved 2 minutes, but that's as far as I'd take it. Your final paragraph sounds far more in line w/ the Rickshaw I've seen posting here over the years.

He most definitely turns his stick over to use the tip of the stick to get him. If it was a normal slash it would have hit Bieksa in the back of the leg with the bottom side of the stick. It was a nasty bit of work. I should have worded that line about suspension differently. Do I think he should be suspended, no. But I'd say that is much worse than a perceived bite.

He most definitely turns his stick over to use the tip of the stick to get him. If it was a normal slash it would have hit Bieksa in the back of the leg with the bottom side of the stick. It was a nasty bit of work. Turning the stick over like that is not a normal slashing motion. I should have worded that line about suspension differently. Do I think he should be suspended, no. But I'd say that is much worse than a perceived bite.

Archived