Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

If you're going to the game, you get one of these!

(Man, I wish I could be there) :(Go Sabres! Beat the Tropical Waves!

QFT, Living out of town sux at times like these.

Well playoff's actually started for the Sabres on that road trip and continues tonight. This can be a statement game for either teams playoff push. Beware the ide's of March.

I want to see the Sabres make up that OT loss in Carolina, win it in regulation and put more space between them and the Canes.

Let's Go Buff'a'lo make it so.

Both teams have 69 games played, Buffalo has 76pts, Carolina has 72pts. This is a 4 point game. After tonight there will be 12 games or 24 points left, if we lose we are -2 and carolina is + 2 pts going into those last 12, if we win though we would only have to win 9 games and carolina would have to win outright.... We need this, Lets Go Buffalo.

Goin' for the DeLuca 500!

Haven't we gone for this a couple of times in the recent past and lost? Have we reached the DeLuca 500 yet this season (save for the first week of the year)? Hope it's not a bad omen. We win this and we're looking really good. 8-5 record down the stretch should get us in the playoffs.

Lindy just said on Wgr Drew will play tonight.

That's huge, thanks for the update. Definetly won't hurt adding back our leading goal scorer and a nearly point per game guy. He's streaky, so let's hope it's the goal scoring streak starting back up tonight.

We get to listen to the ###### homer of the canes lets take a sabre across the throats of these guys tonight. Win tonight and we will be up 6 and maybe kill the ###### in seat campaign in Raleigh

How shoddy of Versus to assign the Canes' guy to any Canes guy. Can you imagine Rick doing Sabres games on Versus?

Here's how tonight will end.

Forslund (lowering voice): "And the puck... back to center ice... and... THE CAROLINA HURRICANES have been... defeated by... Buffalo. Postgame coming up."

How shoddy of Versus to assign the Canes' guy to any Canes guy. Can you imagine Rick doing Sabres games on Versus?

Here's how tonight will end.

Forslund (lowering voice): "And the puck... back to center ice... and... THE CAROLINA HURRICANES have been... defeated by... Buffalo. Postgame coming up."

I've noticed on their broadcasts they've been doing that lately. Hence the one-sided broadcast during the Rangers/Sabres game a couple of weeks ago.

These teams have been heading in opposite directions for a while now. Remember when just catching up seemed like a monumental task? A win tonight puts the Canes in a chokehold.

Yes catching up was crazy!

Now look at us, gotta control our emotions going at this rate...dont want to lose sight of what we want!

I'll be in attendance for this one. My jaw dropped when one of our Suppliers said he has Suite tickets for this game. Or should I say Sweet tickets!!

Let's go Buffalo!

Have fun!

I bet the suite wont be as loud as the arena tonight...hopefully.

The last 2 times Stafford was out with an injury he lit up the scoreboard when he came back. Maybe we see another hattie tonight?

It would be nice to see him light it up. MILLER has also played well after coming back from a night off. This time of the season our goaltending has to be strong.

We get to listen to the ###### homer of the canes lets take a sabre across the throats of these guys tonight. Win tonight and we will be up 6 and maybe kill the ###### in seat campaign in Raleigh

That was my worst fear ... it would be nice - and non-biased- to have Joe Beninati from the Caps calling the game.

Anyway ... GO SABRES! A strong 60 minutes!

Archived