Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

That was my worst fear ... it would be nice - and non-biased- to have Joe Beninati from the Caps calling the game.

Anyway ... GO SABRES! A strong 60 minutes!

He probbaly doesn't like the Canes either....

How shoddy of Versus to assign the Canes' guy to any Canes guy. Can you imagine Rick doing Sabres games on Versus?

Here's how tonight will end.

Forslund (lowering voice): "And the puck... back to center ice... and... THE CAROLINA HURRICANES have been... defeated by... Buffalo. Postgame coming up."

Almost like Rangers game only way ya knew we scored was a faceoff at center ice

Looking forward to my towel and my game-day program. Who would have thought back in August that THIS would be a big game? I hope the boys bring it tonight, and here's hoping the Habs and Rangers lose.

This is a big one. The Sabres can take a big step towards locking in a playoff spot tonight. Carolina will most likely come out playing with desperation. The Sabres need to not play at 3/4 speed like they seem to do at most home games.

I'm interested in seeing:

1. Which defenseman gets scratched

2. How Boyes-Vanek-Stafford and TC-Pommer-Ennis perform as the top 2 lines

3. Whether the PP can keep up its recent productivity

4. How sharp Miller is after taking Sunday off

5. Whether the D plays a bit tighter after a couple of not-so-great performance vs Toronto and Ottawa

6. Whether they can finally get to the DeLuca .500 (which I completely endorse as the "true" .500).

Go Sabres

Stafford needs a catchy nickname because he likes scoring Hat Tricks... any thoughts... or a theme song.

I don't know which board member had said during his last hat trick, that the Sabres had a Staff-infection.......I thought that was pretty good.

Not to be a show boat, but that was me :beer: :beer: :lol:

LOL staff-infection, sad i missed that but could you hang that banner up in HSBC? [staff-infection # 26!] also, anyone notice that the population of Pomminstein banner died?

I've been busy lately.... Why is Jochen out?

The dreaded "upper body injury" is all they are saying. It was a re-injury so if anyone recalls the original issue ?

For all the Hecht people have been giving him I have noticed a difference in the play of whole team with out him in the lineup. I feel they are a better team with him in there.

I hope the lines can adjust and play accordingly becuase Canes are sure to be a desperate team tonight so Buffalo gets a chance to experience another playoff style game like TO was Saturday.

Let's take out the trailer trash Sabres.

if we win though we would only have to win 9 games and carolina would have to win outright.... We need this, Lets Go Buffalo.

Yes, we "only" need to win 10 out of 13 games, including tonight in regulation, to force Carolina to have to win outright. That's all. No biggie. :P

Yes, we "only" need to win 10 out of 13 games, including tonight in regulation, to force Carolina to have to win outright. That's all. No biggie. :P

Lol yuppers. But Carolina won't win all their games so after tonight every time they lose its a +2 to us... But they have to lose tonight.

LOL staff-infection, sad i missed that but could you hang that banner up in HSBC? [staff-infection # 26!] also, anyone notice that the population of Pomminstein banner died?

I'm pretty sure I saw the population banner up the last time he scored at home.

Archived