Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Yuk... Finally get the real jerseys and they can't help but mess with the bottlecap design..

lol i must say, i truly love our fans because nothing ever will be good enough. I'm sure of it. When they changed to the blacks, people said it's the "goats". Then they tried to be creative, added a red and people hated it and kept calling it the "butter knife jersey". Team goes back to blue and gold but its the "slugs". We go back to old ones and people call the whites the "stained armpit" lol.... and then people hate on the 3rd. Pure entertainment! I think the teams popularity would dramatically die down if it was all run perfectly.

lol i must say, i truly love our fans because nothing ever will be good enough. I'm sure of it. When they changed to the blacks, people said it's the "goats". Then they tried to be creative, added a red and people hated it and kept calling it the "butter knife jersey". Team goes back to blue and gold but its the "slugs". We go back to old ones and people call the whites the "stained armpit" lol.... and then people hate on the 3rd. Pure entertainment! I think the teams popularity would dramatically die down if it was all run perfectly.

I hear yah. Guilty. Don't hate the bottlecaps, just want to see the real unis..

I kinda like this. Why doesn't ennis have a nickname yet? My g/f has begun calling him 'little man' which makes me think hes a little kid playing little league or something.

Lol he does Ennis the Mennace is his nickname, the sign hangs under the press box, saw it sunday.

I wonder if that Boyes guy will play center... (i heard he could) :rolleyes:

Lol he does Ennis the Mennace is his nickname, the sign hangs under the press box, saw it sunday.

I wonder if that Boyes guy will play center... (i heard he could) :rolleyes:

hmmm... musta missed it when I was at the arena saturday (for the bandits game - i'm aware they played in toronto sat) :pirate:

omg I totally forgot they call ennis enzo... like pommers and milsy. We need a thread for the sabres nicknames... Boyes is nickname is... wait what would his nickname be? Brad "not raffi torres" Boyes? Not he sounds like a boxer... Hope he scores some more tonight, I think he could do well here in the ruff tough buff

omg I totally forgot they call ennis enzo... like pommers and milsy. We need a thread for the sabres nicknames... Boyes is nickname is... wait what would his nickname be? Brad "not raffi torres" Boyes? Not he sounds like a boxer... Hope he scores some more tonight, I think he could do well here in the ruff tough buff

Bad Boyes, Bad Boyes!

(although the darkhorse is touched by boyes :thumbsup:)

And btw in no way did i mean to mock you in that, i just laugh each time i see that stuff because we're such a picky fanbase. lol

Hope that makes sense. haha

Nah it was fair.

Are you implying the DeLuca 500 isn't a valid way to track a team's talent?

To call the DeLuca .500 "old school" is absurd. If it were truly old school they would be tie games, not losses. In today's NHL the only realistic measure of a team's performance is points percentage. The Sabres are at .551.

PTR

Archived