Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Just a little tidbit from a conversation with Ted Black last night - "Boyes was NOT the guy we were going after although we are happy to have him. We were going after something much bigger. Big changes are coming soon."

I have no reason no to believe Mr. Black but what's he supposed to say? It's the type of rhetoric you are going to get from the new regimes hype man. Teddy Ted has no idea who will want to come to Buffalo this summer or what types of trades will be available.

Could Lindy's defenders please explain this quote to me? What is he going to tell them come playoff time when the going gets a lot tougher?

He meant watch the borderline hits near the boards, because the Canes are apparently good at drawing penalties. Nothing more than a coach telling his team to be disciplined. Nothing to see here.

What am I saying?!

:oops:

He meant watch the borderline hits near the boards, because the Canes are apparently good at drawing penalties. Nothing more than a coach telling his team to be disciplined. Nothing to see here.

What am I saying?!

If your interpretation is correct, the team must have misunderstood him in light of the fact that they had a whopping 11 hits for the game!

If your interpretation is correct, the team must have misunderstood him in light of the fact that they had a whopping 11 hits for the game!

but Lindy's not going anywhere! He could dress them up in tutus and it won't much matter. That 11 hits stat is just disgusting. Why can't we be skilled and physical?!

What am I saying?!

That SKINNER kid flops around like a fish out of water when he's touched.

Just a little tidbit from a conversation with Ted Black last night - "Boyes was NOT the guy we were going after although we are happy to have him. We were going after something much bigger. Big changes are coming soon."

If the Old Guard had still been in place, Boyes would not have been in a Sabres uniform right now. In fact, we might have still had Craig Rivet.

I'd take Boyes too, if this was the case.

Archived