Around the NHL 2010-2011

spndnchz

be very afraid, we're playing Stamkos this weekend

That's bad. But the Sabres will not be starting Philly's goalies, which is good. But the Sabres are coming off of a game against LA. That's bad. But LA used to have Frolov, but doesn't anymore. That's good. But the Frolov is cursed. That's bad. But the Frolov comes with your choice of toppings... (shrader, just finish this up for me, will ya?)

That's bad. But the Sabres will not be starting Philly's goalies, which is good. But the Sabres are coming off of a game against LA. That's bad. But LA used to have Frolov, but doesn't anymore. That's good. But the Frolov is cursed. That's bad. But the Frolov comes with your choice of toppings... (shrader, just finish this up for me, will ya?)

The toppings contain potassium benzoate.

:blink:

That's bad.

7-6 Philly half way through thegame

Interesting note I read in the article about the TB-Philly game.

The NHL record for goals in a period is 12, set in the second period by the Buffalo Sabres and Toronto Maple Leafs on March 19, 1981. The Sabres had nine of the 12 goals.

Interesting note I read in the article about the TB-Philly game.

The NHL record for goals in a period is 12, set in the second period by the Buffalo Sabres and Toronto Maple Leafs on March 19, 1981. The Sabres had nine of the 12 goals.

Sabres won 14-4. If you have one of the Rick Jeanneret highlight DVDs, you can hear him exclaim, "And it's four-teeeen to foooooo-rrrr!" He sounded like his voice finally decided to change.

That's something you don't see everyday.

That's still a hit from behind, but D. Smith did nothing to protect.

on the other hand.....

I've never seen a Goalie do that on the delay. :lol:

Not on a delay, but there was a clip in the in-arena Bruins pre-game video for a couple years of Tim Thomas going after Pominville of all people behind the net. It was that typical goalie move, both hands high up to the face exactly like this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Those with center ice may have seen this, this past Saturday night right before the late HNIC game... LOL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjYCL4GzR_M&feature=player_embedded

It's funny to me how Scott Oake freaks, like everyone else would, but Kevin Weekes is as calm as they get. Doesn't even lose his train of thought. lol

Archived