Around the NHL 2010-2011

spndnchz

He's still gorgeous, even when going unconcious.

LOL - I have the funniest picture of Pyatt. My friend (who is a fan of low-cut shirts) and I went up to a game on New Year's Day 2006 because they did an autograph session afterwards, and this was taken when she walked up to his table.

post-1683-085055100 1292964263_thumb.jpg

LOL - I have the funniest picture of Pyatt. My friend (who is a fan of low-cut shirts) and I went up to a game on New Year's Day 2006 because they did an autograph session afterwards, and this was taken when she walked up to his table.

You say this as if there are people who aren't fans of low cut shirts.

You say this as if there are people who aren't fans of low cut shirts.

I should correct my prior post to say that she is a fan of wearing low-cut shirts -- everyone else just seems to be a fan of her (including Pyatt). :thumbsup:

At least he's got the stones to drop 'em. The tampon wearing Mary's on this Sabre team would rather eat cat turds with a knitting needle than show some passion & emotion.

Have you watched any Sabres game this year?? McCormick has fought at least five -- probably more -- times himself. Weber has dropped the gloves a few times (including against Parros, arguably a tougher opponent than Engelland), Goose & Kaleta have scrapped, even Pominville got himself in a fight a few weeks ago. Props to Pyatt I guess but your statement comparing his one/two fights a year to a "tampon wearing" Sabres team (that has have at least three guys who out-fight Pyatt every year) simply holds no weight.

Have you watched any Sabres game this year?? McCormick has fought at least five -- probably more -- times himself. Weber has dropped the gloves a few times (including against Parros, arguably a tougher opponent than Engelland), Goose & Kaleta have scrapped, even Pominville got himself in a fight a few weeks ago. Props to Pyatt I guess but your statement comparing his one/two fights a year to a "tampon wearing" Sabres team (that has have at least three guys who out-fight Pyatt every year) simply holds no weight.

Amen. There are guys on this team who fight.

Just saw this on breakingnews.com

New Jersey Devils fire coach John MacLean and replace him with Jacques Lemaire

Again? jeez. Looks like Kovy has more say than some think?

Do u think he's gone by the weekend and replaced with a Ouija board?

Just saw this on breakingnews.com

New Jersey Devils fire coach John MacLean and replace him with Jacques Lemaire

Wait a minute!.. it just hit me. You can change your head coach?!

No..Way!

In the middle of the season, no less?!

No..Way!

Really?!

There just must not be any good replacements out there or we would have done this a long time ago.

Archived