Around the NHL 2010-2011

spndnchz

Brilliant find. :clapping:

If there was ever a chance for a guy to break someone's orbital, that was it.

This stuff always makes me think of when Peters broke McGratton's face. He stopped the second he landed that punch. It's funny how the same guy can give you a perfect example of the code with a moment like that and then give a perfect example of breaking the code with the golf swing against Toronto.

Boy, that Kovalchuck signing is sure working out well for NJ!

That thing is going to take 3 or 4 years before it even potentially works out for that franchise. They're going to have to spend that much time trying to get the ship back in order money-wise. Who knows if it'll wind up being worth it.

That thing is going to take 3 or 4 years before it even potentially works out for that franchise. They're going to have to spend that much time trying to get the ship back in order money-wise. Who knows if it'll wind up being worth it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him roar back with 50 goals next year, and for them to miss the playoffs.

The best story this year might be the Habs. How the hell are they winning? That isn't a stacked roster, they are just greater than the sum of their parts at the moment. And Price.

Come on, aren't you youngens supposed to be tech savy and cynical? Check out the next photo, of someone playing guitar. I say someone, because it's not Roy, that's for sure. Obviously Photoshopped. So someone as a hobby likes putting Derek Roy's head on someone else's body, to publicly embarrass Roy -- talk about sick. I'm sure Vogl is working his sources as we speak.

Come on, aren't you youngens supposed to be tech savy and cynical? Check out the next photo, of someone playing guitar. I say someone, because it's not Roy, that's for sure. Obviously Photoshopped. So someone as a hobby likes putting Derek Roy's head on someone else's body, to publicly embarrass Roy -- talk about sick. I'm sure Vogl is working his sources as we speak.

And whether or not these pictures are real, why does it really matter? Avery is on record stating that he's a big fan of purses. Does that somehow impact the type of hockey player he is?

omg

:bag:

And whether or not these pictures are real, why does it really matter? Avery is on record stating that he's a big fan of purses. Does that somehow impact the type of hockey player he is?

Exactly what I was thinking. I would be curious how many hockey players there are that play on that team and whether there are elite players or not. I will say though if it is known in the locker room and I am not on that team, I wouldn't likely want to be caught in the showers with them and made to feel like I am being looked at.

Archived