[OT] What is Darcy doing right now?

korab rules

• 4 weeks later...

This little weasel.............

Anyone listen to Schopp & Bulldog with him? They at least laughed at him, and Schopp gave him a sarcastic "ooooook" or two......but holy crap.....

Darcy playing around with .500 again....."We are 2 games over .500 in the last 10...5-3-2. We have a .600 points percentage"

Scumbag.....you got 12 of 24 points awarded in those games. Even when the hosts call you on your shennanigans, you try and construct an excuse for you mediocrity...and I am being nice refering to you as mediocre.

I already had a thread deleted for stating what I want to happen, and I understand why.....but for anyone that defends this little weasel.........please.......don't make me cry.

This little weasel.............

Anyone listen to Schopp & Bulldog with him? They at least laughed at him, and Schopp gave him a sarcastic "ooooook" or two......but holy crap.....

Darcy playing around with .500 again....."We are 2 games over .500 in the last 10...5-3-2. We have a .600 points percentage"

Scumbag.....you got 12 of 24 points awarded in those games. Even when the hosts call you on your shennanigans, you try and construct an excuse for you mediocrity...and I am being nice refering to you as mediocre.

I already had a thread deleted for stating what I want to happen, and I understand why.....but for anyone that defends this little weasel.........please.......don't make me cry.

I listened and laughed at it. He is the definition of mediocrity. I laughed when he said the market is smaller than it was last week and players cost more all while ignoring that he has plenty of players to move.

I listened and laughed at it. He is the definition of mediocrity. I laughed when he said the market is smaller than it was last week and players cost more all while ignoring that he has plenty of players to move.

The day cannot come soon enough when he is no longer our GM. I just hope that day comes before summer.

Just his whole tone......like he is some mastermind and the public is a bunch of drool towels.

Darcy is a survivor. He's not some sweet little man who wants to bake you cookies. He wants to hang on, by any means necessary, to his primo 7 figure job where he does about 3 days of actual work.

Just his whole tone......like he is some mastermind and the public is a bunch of drool towels.

Darcy is a survivor. He's not some sweet little man who wants to bake you cookies. He wants to hang on, by any means necessary, to his primo 7 figure job where he does about 3 days of actual work.

Word. I wonder if anyone has the stomach to actually count up the actual work he's done this year vs his salary. I bet he does less for more $$$ than any other GM in the NHL...

OOOOHHHH let me guess...

1) Trade Deadline day, he drinks coffee in his office while his fax machine blinks from being out of paper

2) July 1, he drinks daiquiris while throwing darts at a board with all the 3rd tier free agents on it

3) Draft day, where he drinks from a flask and simply calls out the name of the small winger or defender that his team of experts tell him too...

that about does it.

I would say in a given week, I only do about 15 minutes of actual work. I sneak in through the side door so lumburgh (pegula) doesn't see me and then I just stare at my desk and space out.

~Darcy

I will say you and Darcy have a few things in common......you've both built your career around a bunch of Vajayjays

I would say in a given week, I only do about 15 minutes of actual work. I sneak in through the side door so lumburgh (pegula) doesn't see me and then I just stare at my desk and space out.

~Darcy

Haha!

Ted - Darcy, I see you have bee missing a lot of work lately.

Darcy - I wouldn't say I was "missing" it Ted!

I will say you and Darcy have a few things in common......you've both built your career around a bunch of Vajayjays

Haha nice!! Only he gets paid more

Haha!

Ted - Darcy, I see you have bee missing a lot of work lately.

Darcy - I wouldn't say I was "missing" it Ted!

Lol, this is the perfect movie to quote for this particular thread. Is ted black, Michael bolton?

Not that I'm defending DR, but Schopp and Bulldog have zero credibility in my book.

Why is that?

I think he knows that he looks like a bookish nerd and tries to cultivate a brainy image. In reality, he's just a former player who looks like a nerd, and a mediocre NHL GM.

The day cannot come soon enough when he is no longer our GM. I just hope that day comes before summer.

Be prepared for years more of Status Quo. I get the feeling there is a "us against them" mentality in the offices of the F'n Center. To remove Regier would constitute admitting they were wrong. I think they are more willing to find more excuses than upgrade the GM position.

Be prepared for years more of Status Quo. I get the feeling there is a "us against them" mentality in the offices of the F'n Center. To remove Regier would constitute admitting they were wrong. I think they are more willing to find more excuses than upgrade the GM position.

Agreed. They are coming off as arrogant.

Hockey welfare? Nice dole if you can get it.

This is what I'm starting to believe is just what will happen, add to that the , "Lindy isn't going anywhere" comment and I think there'll be more years of the status quo duo.

Archived