[OT] What is Darcy doing right now?

korab rules

Darcy was last spotted bedazzling the yoke on his denim jacket with "I love Pegs". In the corner of his office is a large cardboard box which he is using to carefully pack away his barbie dream house.

Well this thread was certainly interesting, both for the good and bad opinions expressed herein, as well as a reminder of banned posters!

finally the fans stop doing this :wallbash: because there horrendous gm was gone... Here is actually what darcy did today :nana: to the fans while he had his maid bring him cappuccino in bed and made every sabres fan do one of these 2 things :beer: :doh: while he sat on his butt doing nothing to improve the team because he is incompetent!

finally the fans stop doing this :wallbash: because there horrendous gm was gone... Here is actually what darcy did today :nana: to the fans while he had his maid bring him cappuccino in bed and made every sabres fan do one of these 2 things :beer: :doh: while he sat on his butt doing nothing to improve the team because he is incompetent!

I feel like I'm reading one of those kids books where you push the button that goes with the picture and it makes a sound.

Darcy was on GR last night. When asked how things might be different under Pegula, he said, "We'll all get to experience how different it will be."

I think Darcy's already been told he'll be returning.

Hey, don't get mad at me. I'm just the paranoid messenger.

Darcy was on GR last night. When asked how things might be different under Pegula, he said, "We'll all get to experience how different it will be."

He also said they are not going to be trading away any of our young players to get a rent a player. Good! He made the point that this year they are not exactly poised to make a run at the cup so he doesn't see the point in flushing the future down the crapper just to make some fans happy. I agree.

Actually the quote was

"It's a new era. It's going to be different. I don't know we'll all get to experience how different it is," said the GM.

http://wgr550.com/Sabres--Regier-Talks-Pegula--Deadline/9234877

Cue Gilda Radner. "Oh my, that's different. Well then, never mind."

Archived