Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

What, did it snow out here or something? I had no idea.

:lol:

Did we get a lot of snow? Absolutely, but did it really deserve NINE reporters out on the street for the local TEAM COVERAGE? They looked like the freakin' Brady Bunch.

Did we get a lot of snow? Absolutely, but did it really deserve NINE reporters out on the street for the local TEAM COVERAGE? They looked like the freakin' Brady Bunch.

Well, IMHO you don't deserve either the snow or the nine reporters. We here in the "Blizzard Capital of the Northeast" can certainly sympathize. Whenever the ol' lake effect machine cranks up, you can bet Jim Cantore will be standing on top of an 18 foot snow pile telling the rest of the country how bad it sucks to be in Buffalo. My condolences...

Well, IMHO you don't deserve either the snow or the nine reporters. We here in the "Blizzard Capital of the Northeast" can certainly sympathize. Whenever the ol' lake effect machine cranks up, you can bet Jim Cantore will be standing on top of an 18 foot snow pile telling the rest of the country how bad it sucks to be in Buffalo. My condolences...

You just gave me another complaint - The Weather Channel. It has become unwatchable. They've turned it into one of those horrible morning shows filled with a bunch of cackling hags yelling the weather at me. Then they toss to Jim Cantfindastory making a huge deal about a slush-puddle at the corner of Main and 1st, Yourtown, U.S.A. I miss the days when it was just a guy in a flannel shirt in front of a weather map.

You just gave me another complaint - The Weather Channel. It has become unwatchable. They've turned it into one of those horrible morning shows filled with a bunch of cackling hags yelling the weather at me. Then they toss to Jim Cantfindastory making a huge deal about a slush-puddle at the corner of Main and 1st, Yourtown, U.S.A. I miss the days when it was just a guy in a flannel shirt in front of a weather map.

Along those lines, MTV has officially given up on the music video now that everyone can download them from iTunes and watch them on their cell phone. I wonder if a name change is in order (NMTV - "No Music TV")

I'm surprised that there wasn't a reporter near me this morning because my car clearly had a lot more snow on it than all the other cars in the lot.

Too many users and not enough licenses for software. Of course, the high level mustaches have known about this problem for a good 6 months yet nothing has been done about it so I get to listen to users complain about it. This one turd in particular went on a rant how he is the most important person so he should have first crack at getting a license. Maybe he shouldnt have closed his program down and then try and reopen it 5 minutes later only to lose the license to someone else. Serenity now ....

Freaking shingles is STILL kicking my ass. I can't see for ###### out of my right eye. And nearly 2 weeks of headaches has gotten old. Someone give me a spoon to dig my right eye out with.

Doc said I'll be out another week. That'll be 3 weeks of paid time off for this crap. We don't have a separate sick time account. It all comes out of a lump of paid time off. I'll have about 7 days left for the rest of the year including vacations. So...... I'm filling out short term disability forms instead. Save my PTO for the nice weather.

Whointhehell invented shingles anyway?

Freaking shingles is STILL kicking my ass. I can't see for ###### out of my right eye. And nearly 2 weeks of headaches has gotten old. Someone give me a spoon to dig my right eye out with.

Doc said I'll be out another week. That'll be 3 weeks of paid time off for this crap. We don't have a separate sick time account. It all comes out of a lump of paid time off. I'll have about 7 days left for the rest of the year including vacations. So...... I'm filling out short term disability forms instead. Save my PTO for the nice weather.

Whointhehell invented shingles anyway?

Sad to hear about your herpes bro...

Travel.

Specifically, business travel that prevents me from watching Sabres games and reading this board.

More specifically, business travel where I get a car stuck in snow on Friday, have same car hit by truck on Sunday, have a flight delay of three hours on Monday, a hotel fire Monday evening, and two false fire alarms in the same hotel overnight.

It has been a long seven days. And there's no hockey to watch until next week.

Travel.

Specifically, business travel that prevents me from watching Sabres games and reading this board.

More specifically, business travel where I get a car stuck in snow on Friday, have same car hit by truck on Sunday, have a flight delay of three hours on Monday, a hotel fire Monday evening, and two false fire alarms in the same hotel overnight.

It has been a long seven days. And there's no hockey to watch until next week.

Yeah, but now you have a great story...

Yeah, kidney stones are the suck too. Been there 3 times.

Hydrocodone is helping with the pain but it ain't a perfect solution by any stretch. First anti-viral dose is down the hatch. Get to visit an opthamologist (try spelling that with a buzz) tomorrow to make sure it isn't progressing into my right eye.

*makes note to save extra doses for the trip to Nawlins this Spring*

Just to pile on to your case of shingles...it's spelled Ophthalmologist. Seriously though, hope you're feeling better and over it completely soon.

Just to pile on to your case of shingles...it's spelled Ophthalmologist. Seriously though, hope you're feeling better and over it completely soon.

:death:

I actually feel a ton better than this time last week but it is complaint Thursday so.....

Don't ever get in the middle of the in-team drama of college level women's sports teams. Half of them want to hump each other, and the other half isn't sure. And no matter what you do as a coach, you can't stop it. Sh*t is bananas.

And I thought straight women were insane.

Don't ever get in the middle of the in-team drama of college level women's sports teams. Half of them want to hump each other, and the other half isn't sure. And no matter what you do as a coach, you can't stop it. Sh*t is bananas.

And I thought straight women were insane.

:clapping:

That is the truth. I have a good story for a future day.....but those girls are like estrogen doused in lighter fluid.