Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Guess who's sick again? Yup, this guy.

Is it possible to not have an immune system?

It's immune deficiency syndrome, and it's acquired somehow, I think.

It has something to do with monkeys.

Priceless....

Oh and in an all-time silly Headline from the Snooze.

LEAFS FIND THEMSELVES BACK IN PLAYOFF RACE

yes...their chances are up to 1.9%

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL/Eastern/Northeast/MapleLeafs.html

They are only 4 points behind the Sabres. Florida is still in it at 5pts back.

My complaint on this Thursday is why does KFC still sell the breast pieces? Drums and thighs is all they should serve. No one likes the breast pieces.

I am giving twitter another try and it still useless as far as I am concerned. Social networking my ass. Not being able to follow a conversation at times, will drive you crazy. :thumbdown:

140 characters is wholly insufficient to say anything meaningful. Or even meaningless. To cut off a post at 140 characters is tantamount t

Why the hell did they keep Tim Connelly?

I'm glad they showed some compassion when the guy was down; however, like Mark Savard it is time to hang up the skates.

The thing that made Connelly great was he was fearless when he first started.

He plays the game of hockey like, he is scared.

Instead of checking a guy along the boards during the Leafs game and jumping all over the puck, he offers a mediocre poke check; furthermore, to watch him give that puck away that cost them the game was more than I could handle.

Thank God for off buttons on Tv remotes; I could not get to it fast enough.

I wish the best for him in the future, just let that future be on another team.

• 2 weeks later...

When is this ######in' Winter going to get the hint and move on? 6 degrees? Really? March3 and it was 6 ###### degrees out? Keep that crap in Kapuskasing.

I usually like winter, but I'm also ready for it to be done. My two little dogs aren't thrilled with it, either, but they do like to walk on top of the 20 inches of frozen snow in the front yard (it's a good thing they're only 15 pounds each).

My complaint: I'm in a people-hating mood again.

However, that will be it for the day. I'm doing a stair climb tonight to raise money for cystic fibrosis and I'm not letting anything get me down about that.

Been traveling a lot lately, here my hotel gripes

Why do you never put the shampoo in the shower? How many people use shampoo at the sink? also, i need a bar of soap in the ahower and the sink, one does not cut it.

And, please update all hotels to have outlets near the bed. I need two at least near the bed, when i get in at 11.30 and have a dead battery i want to lay in bed and do email..not sit at a desk.

Been traveling a lot lately, here my hotel gripes

Why do you never put the shampoo in the shower? How many people use shampoo at the sink? also, i need a bar of soap in the ahower and the sink, one does not cut it.

And, please update all hotels to have outlets near the bed. I need two at least near the bed, when i get in at 11.30 and have a dead battery i want to lay in bed and do email..not sit at a desk.

They have these new things now. They're called.... oh what's the word... cord extender...no no.. now I forgot. :nana:

OK I know I'm basically a bleeding heart liberal at this point, but... I am really bothered by the lobster tanks in the grocery store. All stacked up, filthy water, claws banded together. How cruel and sickening.

Yes, I eat chicken.

OK I know I'm basically a bleeding heart liberal at this point, but... I am really bothered by the lobster tanks in the grocery store. All stacked up, filthy water, claws banded together. How cruel and sickening.

Yes, I eat chicken.

Just remember, if you were on the bottom of the ocean, they wouldn't think twice about eating you.

Some soccer player kicked a wounded owl off the field and it died... WTF is wrong with ppl. He like ran up and took it like a free kick the video was barfstastic :sick: . seriously even a hockey player during the winter classic wouldnt slapshot an injured animal...

Some soccer player kicked a wounded owl off the field and it died... WTF is wrong with ppl. He like ran up and took it like a free kick the video was barfstastic :sick: . seriously even a hockey player during the winter classic wouldnt slapshot an injured animal...

Our Batman had no problem with it!

Yes, I eat chicken.

this bothers me not from a "poor bug standpoint"(and yes, i consider them a bug), but more from the fact they do not get enough food in those tanks, which means their fat content goes down, which means they are not as yummy as they should be!!

Yes, I eat chicken.

If you think that's bad, there was an awesome sports bar in Miami that had one of those arcade claw game machines.....and they filled it with water and put live lobsters in it. For $1 you got a chance to snag dinner. It was pretty funny....but even I'm not that heartless.