GDT / Buffalo Sabres @ Toronto Leafs Weds 7pm TNT & WGR Radio

15 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

So with Mitts off to Colorado I think this is gonna be the game TO beats up the Sabres.  11-2 TO.

No way. Leafs are going to be thinking Bruins tomorrow so they will have given the Sabres no thoughts at all and Sabres will score in bunches. It'll be a big score tonight win or lose but I think Sabres will actually do most of that scoring. 

Unless they are in a sulk over Mitts being traded. 

They've played well against the Leaves recently.... that said, I expect a close game.  

A coming out party for Krebs, he's on the cusp.

The greatest obstacles present the greatest opportunity.

Edited by pi2000
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, nucci said:

what's a heavy game?

My understanding of using that phrase from some of my hockey playing friends is finishing checks, slowing the other players down all over the ice w/o taking a penalty and also sometimes playing a bit dirty but not quite as far as that POS move Scheifele did when he wacked the back of Dahlin's leg just above the skate and had him limping off the ice.  I felt if any other Sabre saw that there should have been something said and or done cheap shot for cheap shot especially after the score got out of hand. Tit for Tat.

It took me 8 minutes to connect to the feed.  My Spectrum app froze up so I switched over to TNT app and it made me watch 3 ***** commercials before it would connect to the feed of a live ***** sporting event.

Edited by Doohickie