GDT/ Florida Panthers @ Buffalo Sabres Thurs 7pm MSG-ESPN+ WGR

Shoot da Puck

Sorry. No blowout tonight. Not even for the Panthers. Feels like a night where the Sabres hang tough but some weird ***** does them in.

Also feels like an Arby's night.

1 minute ago, bob_sauve28 said:

I'm dumb 

Did you ever do a jumping jack on skates as the puck sailed just over your head?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

Sorry. No blowout tonight. Not even for the Panthers. Feels like a night where the Sabres hang tough but some weird ***** does them in.

Hopefully UPL shuts them out and Thompson gets going 

Arby's is always great. Pass me some curly friess

26 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Did you ever do a jumping jack on skates as the puck sailed just over your head?

I freaking love Arby's, with a large Loganberry fountain drink! Forget about it!!! 

37 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Hate to break this to you guys, but Arby’s sucks!

Rain Man GIF by Filmin

37 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Arby's is horrible 

The American Heart Association could not agree more! 

3 minutes ago, OverPowerYou said:

The Sabres would be THE team to go on a 15 game winning streak and then miss the playoffs 

And drag it out until the last game of the season, of course 

I was in Florida around this time last year for a little vacation. I watched both the Panthers and Lightning games - both wins. One of them involved an OT goal by Lybushkin (?) - a goal that prompted Rob Ray to laugh in spite of himself (like a right jolly old elf).

That was fun.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, OverPowerYou said:

The Sabres would be THE team to go on a 15 game winning streak and then miss the playoffs 

The Sabres are the only team in NHL history to win 10 games in a row and miss the playoffs (Housley's second).  That season is also the highest winning percentage at Thanksgiving for a team that missed the playoffs after The Big Lockout.

Just doing the mental computation: even if the Sabres win 10 in a row, they are likely to still be about 4 points out of a playoff spot.

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

I was in Florida around this time last year for a little vacation. I watched both the Panthers and Lightning games - both wins. One of them involved an OT goal by Lybushkin (?) - a goal that prompted Rob Ray to laugh in spite of himself (like a right jolly old elf).

That was fun.

The highlight goal of last season. Strictly due to its improbability.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, bob_sauve28 said:

You found lent in your pocket and that made you decide to stop drinking? 

Seen at a local restaurant....

image.png.500e76102dbd3b3c8e8b6fe1e40fcfe0.png

1 hour ago, OverPowerYou said:

84mdxp.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.