GDT: 1/11/24 Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres 7 pm MSGtv radio

bob_sauve28

The game is on MSG-B.

Will be watching on TV rather than attending.  Somebody bought the tix to this game months ago.  Good for them.  Not up for dealing with the drive home with needing to be at a meeting by 7AM in the morning.

Go Sabres.  Tuesday was a loss, so tonight they're due for a win, right?  Of course, 2 of their really pathetic home games were the 2 somebody bought our tix; so they're due for getting booed off the ice.  Moveable force meets resistable object.  Which trend is weaker?  Tune in to find out.  😉

Edited by Taro T
  • Like (+1) 2

Good Game Day Sabre Spacers, looking to start a new win streak tonight…

image.png.1a7fbcdde04fd7c091a70dd0f04eb3ca.png           @      image.thumb.jpeg.4d5949b38d09743f48e804b8743a9943.jpeg

14-22-0                                          17-20-4

LAST 10

3-7-0                                              4-5-1

28 pts. / 36 gms.                        38 pts. / 41 gms.

• Sabres currently sit 8th for WC2 spot, with the Sens just below us in the basement.
  • While the Sabres sit 7 pts. out of WC2, they still need to pass 6 teams.

#LETS GO BUFFALO

image.png.6442313c6897836d6ef00ef97c764d48.png

Edited by Spoonman
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

I love the simplicity of the GDT title, Bob.  You da man !!

Here we go again.  There is some history here, so ...

AVENGE EVERYONE !!

MUST WIN !!

GO SABRES !!

SWORDS !!

If this is the Sabres we are talking about, shouldn't it be small broken plastic knives?

• spndnchz changed the title to GDT: 1/11/24 Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres 7 pm MSGtv radio
  • spndnchz pinned this topic
29 minutes ago, Weave said:

Mostly washed

as the kids say…

Glad you qualified that.  It’s among my biggest pet peeves.  Like who sent out the memo that “washed up” became “washed”.  It sounds effining moronic.  That guys washed.  Really?  You don’t say?  Do you think he showers or bathes?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, inkman said:

Glad you qualified that.  It’s among my biggest pet peeves.  Like who sent out the memo that “washed up” became “washed”.  It sounds effining moronic.  That guys washed.  Really?  You don’t say?  Do you think he showers or bathes?  

GIF by SundanceTV

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

Morose waddling.

34 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Minny Winkies 

33 minutes ago, Weave said:

Mostly washed

as the kids say…

I am blaming everyone who perpetuates this MW nonsense.  I’m looking for any juju we can get, let’s eliminate something we can control. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Despite the general condition of the season, and the feeling we all had after last game, if they win Tonight, they will have won 3 of their last 4. (trying to find something good to post, but I'm honestly not feeling it)

Edited by mjd1001
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, inkman said:

I am blaming everyone who perpetuates this MW nonsense.  I’m looking for any juju we can get, let’s eliminate something we can control. 

I stopped until the season became farcical.  

1 hour ago, inkman said:

You're grouchy today.  Are you out of chewables?

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.