GDT: 1/11/24 Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres 7 pm MSGtv radio

bob_sauve28

2 hours ago, Getpucksdeep said:

1000s of tickets available for as low as $25!  Go Team.  

If you have 45 minutes, take a dive into this.  Sounds very familiar to this message board.  "Accountability" etc etc.

Stultze was taken off powerplay. They now have old school type coach who will take away ice time not a philosopher coach like Granato. Will they call up Kurlich with Skinner out?

Complain again how sabres bid against themselves to give skinner 9 million a year AND a no movement clause. No one else was interested in him. Just boggles the mind.

Rant over. I dont live near any Sabres folks and Brothers and i are tired of talking about the Sabres.

3 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

I love the simplicity of the GDT title, Bob.  You da man !!

Here we go again.  There is some history here, so ...

AVENGE EVERYONE !!

MUST WIN !!

GO SABRES !!

SWORDS !!

….. but my GDTs required much thought & effort, all out of love for my fellow Spacers…..nobody likes them… wasting my life……oh the anguish…

Sad Tv Show GIF by 60 Second Docs

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

….. but my GDTs required much thought & effort, all out of love for my fellow Spacers…..nobody likes them… wasting my life……oh the anguish…

I need your info, if for no other reason than to complain about the facts.  I hope that helps.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, inkman said:

I am blaming everyone who perpetuates this MW nonsense.  I’m looking for any juju we can get, let’s eliminate something we can control. 

Inky - have you considered your participation on these threads? Perhaps the problem is in the mirror?! 🤷🏼‍♂️🤣

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

21 minutes ago, xzy89c1 said:

Stultze was taken off powerplay. They now have old school type coach who will take away ice time not a philosopher coach like Granato. Will they call up Kurlich with Skinner out?

Complain again how sabres bid against themselves to give skinner 9 million a year AND a no movement clause. No one else was interested in him. Just boggles the mind.

Rant over. I dont live near any Sabres folks and Brothers and i are tired of talking about the Sabres.

I feel ya.  TSN guys talk about no "bump" from coaching change in OTT, and wonder do they change again? (consensus, no)  Honestly sounds worse than Buffalo except our drought is longer.

27 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

I like yours, too. It's just that when I didn't see a GDT posted I figured you had been demoralized by the latest defeat and had thrown in the towel  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

You're grouchy today.  Are you out of chewables?

Chewables?  What am I, a dog?  Edibles, FWIW, take me to places I sometimes regret.  I’ve lost entire nights with the right (or maybe wrong mix) of substances.  I only partake on weekends or special occasions.  

I'm actually feeling pretty indifferent about the team these days.  But I do think the MW thing has ran its course.  As someone who is overly superstitious, I couldn’t live with myself if I thought my actions could negatively impact a game.  Even if it’s all made up in my head.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Weave said:

I stopped until the season became farcical.  

More like farticle, am I right?  Try the veal, I’ll be hear until the Sabres give up 2 in the first period, start questioning their PP size or how their daddy’s didn’t make them practice hard enough.  

50 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

Inky - have you considered your participation on these threads? Perhaps the problem is in the mirror?! 🤷🏼‍♂️🤣

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Baby Reaction GIF

• Haha (+1) 3

42 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

I like yours, too. It's just that when I didn't see a GDT posted I figured you had been demoralized by the latest defeat and had thrown in the towel  

I do not have a monopoly on GDTs - I just got on a toll…..😂

trump news GIF

LOLOL! 

2 hours ago, inkman said:

I am blaming everyone who perpetuates this MW nonsense.  I’m looking for any juju we can get, let’s eliminate something we can control. 

I’m pretty sure I’ve been banging this drum for two plus years. I even made a thread about it! 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Serious question for the Hockey Smart Spacers: 

What ‘system’ is Donnie playing with this team? I just don’t see structure to their game.This is not a beat down on Donnie.

I seriously have been trying to understand what the desired system looks like when done well. I mean, last year lots of scoring, Defense & Goalies let in ton o goals. This year focus on D supposedly, now back to focus on Offense (I know best Defense is a good Offense….supposedly).

EDJUMIKATE ME PLEASE.

• Thanks (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, inkman said:

Chewables?  What am I, a dog?  Edibles, FWIW, take me to places I sometimes regret.  I’ve lost entire nights with the right (or maybe wrong mix) of substances.  I only partake on weekends or special occasions.  

I'm actually feeling pretty indifferent about the team these days.  But I do think the MW thing has ran its course.  As someone who is overly superstitious, I couldn’t live with myself if I thought my actions could negatively impact a game.  Even if it’s all made up in my head.  

Chewables, edibles, whatever you kids call them these days.  (Not anything you can get in Texas as far as I know.)

29 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

What ‘system’ is Donnie playing with this team? I just don’t see structure to their game.This is not a beat down on Donnie.

I seriously have been trying to understand what the desired system looks like when done well. I mean, last year lots of scoring, Defense & Goalies let in ton o goals. This year focus on D supposedly, now back to focus on Offense (I know best Defense is a good Offense….supposedly).

EDJUMIKATE ME PLEASE.

I think its the 3-4 defense with dime coverage on the PK 

• Haha (+1) 4

32 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

EDJUMIKATE ME PLEASE.

I will study a bit harder tonight.  I thought that I had a handle on it earlier in the year, but I think they sometimes have executed so badly that I get confused.  It would be different if I were at the game sitting in either section 313 or 327 so that I could really study it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.