GDT: 9th Dec. Habs visit. CBC, MSG-B, TVAS, SN360

steveoath

5 hours ago, French Collection said:

Watch it in French, there won’t be any homer bias on that channel.

French Canadian, thinking that would be better than the Dan-yzor babble? I mean, I can at least enjoy the sound of the language... and Google Translate(in conversation mode, and no there is not translating Dan-yzor).

17 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

French Canadian, thinking that would be better than the Dan-yzor babble? I mean, I can at least enjoy the sound of the language... and Google Translate(in conversation mode, and no there is not translating Dan-yzor).

French is my first language but I’ll still put up with those clowns. Since it is on Sportsnet up here, I may get an English non MSG feed.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, sabremike said:

If you want to know where this organization stands: Have this game in my 11 game plan and it's one I have to sell (I work retail and it's December). Put it up for plan face value ($35) and as of now no buyer.

For a Saturday night.

Vs the Habs.

Yeah...

What does it say about the Habs fans? Can't be bothered to cross the border for a cheap seat?

I bought a Bruins $95 ticket for $54 (pre-fees) Thursday.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

3 hours ago, Big Guava said:

People who didn't grow up in this area don't know what they were missing with the HNIC games growing up as a kid...freaking loved watching them with my Dad even when the Sabres weren't playing.

100%. I remember having the dial thing next to the TV that would rotate the antenna on the roof to try to get better reception across Lake Ontario. Watching the Leafs and Canadiens games in the 70s on a Saturday night HNIC was the best. I still love that theme song.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What does it say about the Habs fans? Can't be bothered to cross the border for a cheap seat?

I bought a Bruins $95 ticket for $54 (pre-fees) Thursday.

That's pretty good.

Beatable team. It is a "MUST WIN" if you want to try to make the playoffs like it or not. A lot of things shake out equal here but ultimately at this time Sabres have more skill, Habs have more grit. If we let them go to the front of the net we might get into trouble. Should be a good game to watch. 

Hate the Habs. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, erickompositör72 said:

What kind of a haul could we get for him? 😍

/s

With how well we played last game without him, his trade value is probably pretty low. I wish we still had that 7th we gave up for Eric Robinson. Could have packaged that and Dahlin for Mark Jankowski. We don't have enough JAGs on the team. More grit and sandpaper guys for Matty Ellis to mold 

• Haha (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Stads said:

With how well we played last game without him, his trade value is probably pretty low. I wish we still had that 7th we gave up for Eric Robinson. Could have packaged that and Dahlin for Mark Jankowski. We don't have enough JAGs on the team. More grit and sandpaper guys for Matty Ellis to mold 

stachybotrys chartarum - the Matt Ellis of molds.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.