GDT Predators @ Sabres Sunday Dec 3rd 7pm MSG,ESPN+

Shoot da Puck

Untitled.png.92cc8a869fcb8dcafd3df70ded9082b7.png

Buffalo has a 10-12-2 record overall and a 5-5-0 record on its home ice. The Sabres have a 10-3-1 record in games they score at least three goals.

Nashville has a 3-6-0 record in road games and an 11-12 record overall. The Predators have a -2 scoring differential, with 74 total goals scored and 76 allowed.

Sunday's game is the first time these teams match up this season

https://www.foxsports.com/articles/nhl/sabres-and-predators-meet-in-outofconference-matchup

50 minutes ago, Shoot da Puck said:

Untitled.png.92cc8a869fcb8dcafd3df70ded9082b7.png

Buffalo has a 10-12-2 record overall and a 5-5-0 record on its home ice. The Sabres have a 10-3-1 record in games they score at least three goals.

Nashville has a 3-6-0 record in road games and an 11-12 record overall. The Predators have a -2 scoring differential, with 74 total goals scored and 76 allowed.

Sunday's game is the first time these teams match up this season

https://www.foxsports.com/articles/nhl/sabres-and-predators-meet-in-outofconference-matchup

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

This is one of those where the Sabres pull off one of those irritating nights and win and everyone says.. WTF, why can't they do that every night.

Or they get killed.

Either way, I am glad I am free to turn the game off.  I got lucky going to the Pittsburgh game that they turned it around in the 3rd because the 1st and 2nd were awful and I really really wanted to leave.  At home it's just a quick press of a button and I am spared debacles like last night.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, LTS said:

This is one of those where the Sabres pull off one of those irritating nights and win and everyone says.. WTF, why can't they do that every night.

Or they get killed.

Either way, I am glad I am free to turn the game off.  I got lucky going to the Pittsburgh game that they turned it around in the 3rd because the 1st and 2nd were awful and I really really wanted to leave.  At home it's just a quick press of a button and I am spared debacles like last night.

I watch the whole game.  Don’t know why.  My wife says I’m crazy to watch them.  The kids laugh at me.  I’m stuck in hockey hell.  

I blame this all on Pegula.  Every bit of it.  

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 5

If this goes south early on, I think the crowd (all 2,000 of them) is going to show their disdain vociferously. KA, Meatballs, Matty Ellis, and the whole staff need to hear it. This mediocrity will not be accepted anymore. I usually try to keep my posts light-hearted and attempts at comical, but I may have reached a breaking point. I want to love this team so freaking badly. I've stopped remembering how much passion I had for those post lockout teams. I can be won over very easily, but show me this is somehow going to be different

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

I now hate days when Buffalo sports teams play.  I feel like I need medication as I just cannot seem to look away.  Unfortunately that Buffalo numbness is finally taking over.  I will watch until we are behind 2 then shut it off and go clean something. Time to fire and bring some fire in. Until then,  another Buffalo loss on its way. 

2 hours ago, Pimlach said:

I watch the whole game.  Don’t know why.  My wife says I’m crazy to watch them.  The kids laugh at me.  I’m stuck in hockey hell.  

I blame this all on Pegula.  Every bit of it.  

Sure, the longevity of continued misery is his fault. But I blame the coaches and players. It's not that this team lacks talent, it lacks heart. It lacks dedication to succeed. You could go all the way to the top for it, certainly. But the players need to do something about now.

2 hours ago, buffaloboy said:

In wake of cozens comments you would think the team would come out angry and ready to light someone up. Let’s see. 

Cozens comments are a joke. He's the second biggest cream puff out there.  The only bigger one is the smallest 6'4 forward I have ever seen. Alex Tuch can sod off to Syracuse with his unwillingness to finish a check. Granted the whole team is pretty much like that, but he's 6'4... you don't let a 5'11 defenseman hit harder than you. Hell, I'm not even worried about a hard check, just finish the check.  The whole team plays poke check hockey... it's gotta stop.

44 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Funny thing is, when you go to a Sabres game in Nashville, the place is full of Sabre fans.

Yeah. Easy to get to Nashville, great to pair with a little time off and the arena is amazing.

• Like (+1) 1

• SDS pinned this topic
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.