GDT: Sabres @ Rangers - November 27, 2023 - 7:00PM, MSG-B/ESPN+📺 WGR📻

Doohickie

Buffalo sports fan needed this one.  

The next home game isn’t until Sunday, but the vibes have me scoping tix available. 

Just now, Hank said:

I was a bit off on the score, but 6K played a helluva game. You can take your laughing emoji and cram it up your ass. 

I’m happy for you because you’ve been saying it all year.  And I’m happy because they won!

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Yep.  Looks like a different player.

It still hate the 7-11 lineup.

In general, not a fan of 11-7, but after watching what they did with 2 full lines of bottom 6ers vs Joisey was hoping that if Samuelsson was healthy that they'd run 11-7 tonight.

If Greenway is back next game, would go 12-6, but if not, would run 11-7 again but letting Kulich get the 6 minutes of ice time rather than Rosen.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Might of saved the season from going into the abyss tonight. 

There will another stinker.  Then other strong game. And so on. They have to hold up until they get Tage and Quinn back.  Big challenge given the age of the roster.  Ups and downs will happen.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

Getting good goaltending matters.  (Not that Comrie got much help in Joisey, but if he could've gotten that 1st one that got by, and he had a chance to, the whole game could've gone differently.  Doubt that would've been enough on the night that Hischier finally gets back in the lineup; but that 2-fer had them pretty well sunk before the game even started.)

That, and young teams tend to be inconsistent.

(And, it being the Rags last game without Fox didn't hurt matters either.  😉 )

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

Sabres out shot the Rangers in the 3rd.

In the third game in four nights. Just like the Toronto win.  I’m not insinuating youth is the way, but the biggest wins YTD have been the third game in four nights.  Maybe a coincidence, but weird and I’ll take it.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.