Devin Cooley called up;Comrie week to week; Levi hoping to return to practice Tuesday

Brawndo

• Brawndo changed the title to Devin Cooley called up;Comrie week to week
  • Brawndo changed the title to Devin Cooley called up;Comrie week to week; Levi expected to practice Tuesday
  • Brawndo changed the title to Devin Cooley called up;Comrie week to week; Levi hoping to return to practice Tuesday
1 hour ago, Scottysabres said:

Wouldn't it be something if Cooley came in and did phenomenal.

"One goalie, to rule them all"

🤣

I mean it seems like every other team over the past 12 years has had a goalie in their system that comes out of nowhere to be better at the NHL level than in the minors. The Sabres are certainly overdue for a little goalie luck!

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, steveoath said:

Is he playing well? Last amerks highlights I watched he was flopping about like a fish.

Let’s just say that in watching the Amerks games this season, I kept thinking Tokarski couldn’t get back soon enough. Cooley makes UPL look like a Vezina candidate.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, zow2 said:

I mean it seems like every other team over the past 12 years has had a goalie in their system that comes out of nowhere to be better at the NHL level than in the minors. The Sabres are certainly overdue for a little goalie luck!

UPL already does that.  

7 hours ago, Pimlach said:

So much for hoping Levi can go. 

Poor Comrie.  He was doing ok. 

Hope the Sabres have learned enough “team defense” by game 9 to support UPL.  (sarcasm intended)

He is starting to remind me of Ullmark...constantly hurt for weeks at a time anytime he gets any real playing time.

Edited by Big Guava

18 hours ago, French Collection said:

I thought DG made it sound like Levi was closer than Tuesday. General soreness was the description.

Maybe this rest gets him at 100%.

He was been out for 10 days and counting.  General soreness after 4 games in 9 days to begin the season has me worried.  

The thought of him playing 50+ as a rookie is just not a smart plan.  

We shall see. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.