GDT: 10/24/23 Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators -- MSG and Radio 6:45? PM

bob_sauve28

37 minutes ago, K-9 said:

All 32 teams playing tonight so that might explain the earlier and staggered ice times for teams. Has the league ever done this before?

Not sure, but ESPN is doing that Redzone like coverage they are calling Frozen Frenzy. I don't expect to check it out, but it'll be interesting to hear if it brings more eyeballs to the league.

• Thanks (+1) 5

13 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

I have nothing, they need to get above 500 for me to watch this stuff again. I am thinking that a really bad performance by UPL might be a good thing just to show how badly they have misread this roster. 

Another strange take here on sabrespace.  A bad performance by UPL could cause a loss when the rest of the team played hard and deserved a chance to win.  

Make up your mind.  Be a fan or not.  Watch them or don’t. 

• Thanks (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

I have nothing, they need to get above 500 for me to watch this stuff again. I am thinking that a really bad performance by UPL might be a good thing just to show how badly they have misread this roster. 

I don't need them to win every night but to lose 3 of 5 home games in regulation right out of the gate? That's horrendous.  I'll keep an eye on the scores, highlights and comment once in a while but devoting time to watch a bunch of games is not happening until I see something worth watching..  This was supposed to be the year to break the draught and they've regressed so far.

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Another strange take here on sabrespace.  A bad performance by UPL could cause a loss when the rest of the team played hard and deserved a chance to win.  

Make up your mind.  Be a fan or not.  Watch them or don’t. 

I'm just pissed and probably not making much sense anymore...I am truly lost with this team and I hate that. 

• Thanks (+1) 2

I attended both games in Ottawa last year and they let me down. I’m watching from home this time.

I know it is a back to back and UPL is starting so my expectations are low, maybe they pull it off.

Ottawa will probably be a great rivalry for the next decade, the boys need to man up.

Let’s go Buffalo!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.