GDT - Lightning @ Sabres - October 17, 2023 - 7:30 PM (EDT) - ESPN & WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

Thank God! (and Dylan Cozens!) Did not want this to be the revenge of Jonas Johansson! Hopefully this is the shot of adrenaline these young guys need. Great game by Levi. Made the stops when called upon. I do like Casey's game so far this season. To me, he may be the standout so far. Anyhow, nice to get that first one even if they don't make it easy!

• Like (+1) 2

Usually when I watch a game live, the team loses, when I watch it delayed they win.  tonight was the opposite. After they took a 2-0 lead, I stopped watching to spend some time with the wife.  I turned the game back on in OT and saw Cozens score 10 seconds after I turned it on. I like watching games that way.

Just now, rickshaw said:

This extra point though for Tampa. It could be huge later on. Let’s hope Matty is ok.

And we might need Tampa to have that point so they have something to play for last game of season when we perhaps needs them to defeat someone for us, or something 

it’s way way too early honestly to measure or care about this stuff as long as we are taking care of our own business 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Crusader1969 said:

Negative.  Gave bolts a point 

positive. gets  Cozens rolling 

Positive -  we won 

Positive - Levi

Positive - we outplayed them, they are really good old guys but they can’t hang with us if we start finishing and put up the goals we are capable of. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.