Taylor Hall to Chicago

Quint

10 minutes ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

In before the ...

We have a thread for all summer trades not involving the Sabres.

Why should Hall get his own ??

Because he’s a loser that was a tire fire in Buffalo after having a near MVP season in NJ?  I don’t know but I do know that I dislike this loser a lot. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Hey we have a thread for all summer trades not involving the Sabres… Why does Hall get his own?

😇😬

10 minutes ago, inkman said:

Because he’s a loser that was a tire fire in Buffalo after having a near MVP season in NJ?  I don’t know but I do know that I dislike this loser a lot. 

18 minutes ago, inkman said:

He’s worse than a loser; he’s a quitter. I hope loyal Blackhawks let him hear it when he goes into self preservation, low effort mode in order to save himself for another trade. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

So, he must have it in his contract that he has to be associated with the team winning the lottery.  Always thought it was simply if you have him the majority of the year, you win the lottery.  But apparently it's worse than that.  If he WASN'T part of your team before you won the lottery you are REQUIRED to obtain him before using that 1st overall pick, price be damned.

• Haha (+1) 4

42 minutes ago, French Collection said:

His impact in Buffalo cannot be denied.

38 minutes ago, inkman said:

We got da Power !!

• Agree 2

Hall couldn't be a driver on a losing team so he demanded to be traded to specifically the Bruins where he could become a passenger on a winning team. Sounds good except passengers, even those that contribute, aren't paid $6 million a year and the big money was a big reason why he was traded to...another losing team. Another big problem with Hall is all the injuries, so he's not even a reliable passenger.

Edited by Quint
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

He's right up there with Ville Leino on my quitters ***** list. 

Yes, Ville is another.   Then there is Berglund who thankfully quit but does not shut up.

Slava Kozlov is another that I do not like.   

More like Vile Leino. Hall is of course on the Sabres Master List of Villains. Does Eichel belong there? Ultimately I don't think so. He actually produced results. Hasek left on bad terms but is ultimately a hero. Drury and Briere also were guilty of mutiny. But it was a reaction to mismanagement and they produced while here.  I think Lehner belongs on the villain list. Any other villains that we're missing? We may have hit a rich topic that deserves its own thread here.

1 minute ago, Quint said:

More like Vile Leino. Hall is of course on the Sabres Master List of Villains. Does Eichel belong there? Ultimately I don't think so. He actually produced results. Hasek left on bad terms but is ultimately a hero. Drury and Briere also were guilty of mutiny. But it was a reaction to mismanagement and they produced while here.  I think Lehner belongs on the villain list. Any other villains that we're missing? We may have hit a rich topic that deserves its own thread here.

Raffi Torres

2 hours ago, Quint said:

Ralph Krueger

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.