GDT: Senators @Sabres 4-13-2023 7pm MSG

spndnchz

1 minute ago, Contempt said:

Still didn't say he sucks. Just said I don't like the player for the long-term and would rather have a defenseman.

He had one good month, and everyone is gushing. I still need to see a full season of how he finished this season before I'll believe. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bunomatic said:

Thank you Mr. Anderson !

wicked shot by CM in OT. Fun game despite playing out the string. Looking forward to tomorrows game. Would love to see Tage hit 50 but its a tall order.

It would be awesome to see the Sabres pick up at least a point tomorrow and hit 90 for the year for the first time since 2010-2011 season when this got 96.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

Thank you Mr. Anderson !

wicked shot by CM in OT. Fun game despite playing out the string. Looking forward to tomorrows game. Would love to see Tage hit 50 but its a tall order.

Thats if he even plays. He left the game tonight. Would love to see 50.

2 minutes ago, French Collection said:

TSN just showed Anderson’s kids reading the lineup card in the dressing room.

MSG showed it as well.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

He had one good month, and everyone is gushing. I still need to see a full season of how he finished this season before I'll believe. 

If by one month, you mean the last four months then sure...prior to tonight's game he had 9 points in January, February, March and April.

Now he has 11 points in April.

He has been very consistent with point production this year.

Let's stop with the trying to pull sh!t out of your ass to discredit it that isn't based in reality.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Wondering what is going on with TNT.  He was on the bench talking to a staff member, got up and kicked the board violently and then stormed off into the locker room before OT started.  He was clearly pi$$ed about something.  His last shift in the third period he had multiple collisions with Ottawa players...none of them looked too bad though....Hmmmm?!?!

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

He is playing great hockey.  He wants to stick with Buffalo, Dahlin is pushing him to be his best. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Last 10 games: 4 goals 11 assists +6

10 games before that: 0 goals 3 assists -6

He finished really strong but it's odd how short memories are sometimes.

Cue the "why you bringing up old stuff" response. 

Let's keep going.

10 games more back: 2 goals 8 assists +5

10 games before that: 1 goal 3 assists -1

Edited by Contempt
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Carmel Corn said:

Wondering what is going on with TNT.  He was on the bench talking to a staff member, got up and kicked the board violently and then stormed off into the locker room before OT started.  He was clearly pi$$ed about something.  His last shift in the third period he had multiple collisions with Ottawa players...none of them looked too bad though....Hmmmm?!?!

Taking a guess, I would say that he got hurt. Probably, aggravated an injury he has been playing with. 

• Agree 1

Probably pulled due to re-aggravating his injury. 

18 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Hahahaha...guess who??? 😂😂😂@Contempt must be crying right now

No one is crying and no one has been a bigger critic of Mittlestadt than I have been.  I'm happy that he scored that goal to bring it home for Anderson and the fans at the game, and I'm happy that he and Olofsson increased their trade values tonight.

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

He is hurt.  Has been for quite awhile.  He is pushing through it and doing his best to finish the season.   Someone made a decision to shut him down. 

1 minute ago, Contempt said:

Last 10 games: 4 goals 11 assists +6

10 games before that: 0 goals 3 assists -6

He finished really strong but it's odd how short memories are sometimes.

Cue the "why you bringing up old stuff" response. 

Like give it a break for a night. Let people enjoy a nice win. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Eleven said:

No one is crying and no one has been a bigger critic of Mittlestadt than I have been.  I'm happy that he scored that goal, and I'm happy that he and Olofsson increased their trade values tonight.

He isn't going anywhere. Keep crying next year. I mean what a concept...a player who just turned 24 took a little longer to develop and figure out his role on the team and what he needs to do to be productive in the NHL.

We talk about developing players and then when they do it, we complain that it took them too long and they still suck. SMFH.

Middlestadt is turning into this teams version of Joechen Hecht. Better passer not as good of a goal scorer.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

their 3v3 is pretty unreal.  I don't know if it is just the games that I have watched, but whenever it goes to OT.. it just feels like it is inevitable that they will either score or maintain possession the whole time preventing the other team from scoring.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.