NHL Trade Deadline 2023

LGR4GM

21 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Chychrun To Ottawa 

2023 first conditional 

2024 2nd

2026 2nd

It's laughable at this point, at least from a fans perspective. Maybe Kyven has some magic hockey pixie dust that he plans on sprinkling on the ground where a 3/4 defenseman will sprout out of the ground like a bean stalk, because looking at the pipeline, it's pretty bare.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Night Train said:

Paul Hamilton was correct. Said he believed little would happen now because Adams decided to play the long game. Make deals  during the summer when all these UFA's are out there and more moves on draft weekend .  

I expect to be disappointed at the draft as well....as Adams will stick with his picks and they'll try to sell "hope" in 2027 if we can be patient.  The only acquisitions will be dumpster diving specials.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Elliotte Friedman just tweeted “hold on buffalo your blockbuster is about to drop.” I’m not on Twitter but saw it on another site. Don’t know if it’s real or if he’s joking….don’t kill the messenger 

Quick, someone get an 05/06 Hurricanes roster, which of Adam's old team mates kids are available 🤣 

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Elliotte Friedman just tweeted “hold on buffalo your blockbuster is about to drop.” I’m not on Twitter but saw it on another site. Don’t know if it’s real or if he’s joking….don’t kill the messenger 

Dont hold your breath these insiders having nothing on buffalo.

10 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

He didn’t just tweet that.  Not that I can see.

5 minutes ago, Contempt said:

Somebody has to finish the pass

It’s just interesting because the tweet points out “assists” as a negative but, like you say, that wouldn’t be on him, then, considering all that blue 

Edited by Thorny

Of course Carolina is the team doing little relative to the other contenders in the east. Seravalli mentioned they were concerned with upsetting the chemistry in the room. They did make a minor move for Ghost 

If there’s any question trying to be Carolina is what is in Adams heart of hearts, I’d be surprised 

They are certainly the model we are after, I think 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Of course Carolina is the team doing little relative to the other contenders in the east. Seravalli mentioned they were concerned with upsetting the chemistry in the room. They did make a minor move for Ghost 

If there’s any question trying to be Carolina is what is in Adams heart of hearts, I’d be surprised 

100%.

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

Then we certainly have a lot of work to do.......

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.