Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

That game was very satisfying.

Need to keep it up against an LA team that will be feeling its oats having finally been unshackled from the worst late game coach this kid has ever seen.  The timing of when the Bills have been playing teams for the most part has been far from ideal this year.

But, if they continue to play the way they have since punting Dorsey they should get the W even though the Bolts could be really fired up.

That reminded me of old fashion football.  In Buffalo, in December, and in the rainy elements.  

The Bills OL and DL dominated the LOS. 

Allen played good again, but did not have to carry them, which has been rare.  

Just a great win. Let’s keep it going. 

Peaking in Dec/Jan is what gets you a shot at the prize.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

In a game between two of the best QBs in the league, Cook stole the show. 221 scrimmage yards and 2 TDs. I can't remember the last time a Bills RB did that.

Cook had a Thurman Thomas type game.  We needed that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Miami (10-4) remaining schedule:  

Dallas

Baltimore 

Buffalo

Buffalo (8-6) remaining schedule:

Chargers

New England 

Miami

That final game may be for the division.  I think they still have a shot at it after the wins the past two weeks.  Miami has had issues beating decent teams 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Ctaeth said:

Miami (10-4) remaining schedule:  

Dallas

Baltimore 

Buffalo

Buffalo (8-6) remaining schedule:

Chargers

New England 

Miami

That final game may be for the division.  I think they still have a shot at it after the wins the past two weeks.  Miami has had issues beating decent teams 

You know Dallas will be looking for blood next week after today's colonascopy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

50 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

You know Dallas will be looking for blood next week after today's colonascopy.

I will of course pull for Dallas, but keep in mind that Dallas has been bad on the road. Miami is going to see how we ran on Dallas.  Miami has two real good running backs plus the explosive WRs.  I’m a Dallas skeptic.  

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I will of course pull for Dallas, but keep in mind that Dallas has been bad on the road. Miami is going to see how we ran on Dallas.  Miami has two real good running backs plus the explosive WRs.  I’m a Dallas skeptic.  

OC Brady took advantage of Dallas' smaller defensive front seven.  The Bills have proven that their offensive line can play a physical game.  I don't think Miami can play that type of physical game.  Dallas has a better match up against Miami on both sides of the ball than it had against Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, jad1 said:

OC Brady took advantage of Dallas' smaller defensive front seven.  The Bills have proven that their offensive line can play a physical game.  I don't think Miami can play that type of physical game.  Dallas has a better match up against Miami on both sides of the ball than it had against Buffalo.

Yes.  I agree with this.  I am skeptical on Dallas but I hope the beat the tar out of Miami.  

Great to see the Bills OL and entire running game starting to gel under Brady.  It would be great if Brady can redefine our offense to take pressure off Allen.  

Edited by Pimlach

3 hours ago, Night Train said:

Disgusted Dallas Cowboys GIF by ScooterMagruder

I went to watch the game at the Bills Backers bar here in Fort Worth.  It's a Buffalo bar first, but a sports bar second and a lot of locals come to watch their Cowboys play.  I typically sit with a group of guys out on the patio and for whatever reason today there was just us and another table of Bills fans; everyone else on the patio was rooting for the 'boys.  If anything, it made the experience more enjoyable with the crowd of incredulous Cowboy fans.

3 hours ago, Night Train said:

Cook has his coming out party with America watching. 

Kind of like Josh's coming out party on Thanksgiving 2019 against the 'boys.  😄

• Like (+1) 3

57 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Dallas has to prove to themselves and everyone else that they can win against good teams on the road. Miami just has to prove they can win against good teams. I see Dallas as the better team and a loss at Miami could confirm the downward spiral into the playoffs  and therefore more to play for. 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

That early push the pile run was one of the damndest sports things I've ever seen.

Allen had a similar play last week from six yards out. These push plays are becoming more common as we see one every week around the league at least. Used to be illegal back in the day.

Edited by K-9
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2