Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

15 minutes ago, Night Train said:

Bills fans always need a whipping boy . Bedford probably needs to be replaced by Elam but the guy they were drubbing for a month had an amazing game.

That would be Bernard.  He did more in 1 game than Edmunds did all season. 

Funny I was thinking exactly that during the game. He was a game changer today. Good for him.

That defensive line were monsters today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Bernard has made a liar out of me. Never been happier to be wrong. I can see why Kirksey, who I thought would be starting after week one, decided to retire. After seeing the All 22, Bernard actually had a decent game vs. the Jets and then followed up with two excellent games. Gonna need his A game next week though as Tua and the Phish are for real to say the least.

• Agree 1

Vonn Miller isn't even here yet. That said, 2 concerns. 

They played a mediocre qb for the 2nd week in a row so that helped. 

Second, Dorsey is exceedingly concerning with his decision making. Ik they won, but there were times into the 3rd quarter that his play calling ended or put drives in 3rd in long. 

Washington has one of the best defensive lines in the league. All the starters are first round picks. I was pleasantly surprised that our OL held its own. Getting rid of the ball quickly and mixing in the run slows down the onslaught. When Josh plays within himself and doesn't play hero ball this team is so much better. Can't wait to get von Miller back. I thought Leonard Floyd had a terrific game. 

13 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Fins are no joke. They're the real deal offensively. Our defense is no joke either, they to are the real deal. Our offense needs to figure it out, like this week, the clock is short to midnight. This coming game is critical imho.

Miami is playing well, but we’ve seen this before with Miami. As for Buffalo, it’s nice to see how the team plays with two really good guards.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Vonn Miller isn't even here yet. That said, 2 concerns. 

They played a mediocre qb for the 2nd week in a row so that helped. 

Second, Dorsey is exceedingly concerning with his decision making. Ik they won, but there were times into the 3rd quarter that his play calling ended or put drives in 3rd in long. 

I thought he started calling plays in the third strictly to run down the clock. Seemed to me the offensive strategy for the entire second half was time management first, every thing else second.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Bills played another great game.  Only smudge is some short yardage play calls and/or execution.  Otherwise fantastic.  

We have a new playmaker on D with Bernard.  The OL dominated a tough DL.  

Knew somebody was going to pay Edmonds big bucks and was pretty sure it wouldn't be Buffalo.  Thankfully the train wreck that is Chicago REALLY wanted him.

Will be interesting to see how Bernard does this coming week. Should be a really good game.  Glad it is in Buffalo.

Pretty good chance the Bills have the AFC DPotW 1 week after having the AFC OPotW.  Bass for AFC STPotW next week?  Would take it.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Bills played another great game.  Only smudge is some short yardage play calls and/or execution.  Otherwise fantastic.  

We have a new playmaker on D with Bernard.  The OL dominated a tough DL.  

Bernard played well. I also thought Leonard Floyd was an impact player on defense. When Von Miller returns that pass rushing combo will be tough to contain. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1