GDT: Pittsburgh at Buffalo, 7:30pm, TNT, WGR, and Inkman's mother-in-law's favorite illegal streaming option.

Eleven

26 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Carter and Letang both out. I suspect we also get DeSmith in goal. 

That’s good news for us because even though we won the head to head series last season, it seems like Letang has been a Sabre killer every time we play them. Of course Crosby will still be his usual pain in the ass to play against. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, CallawaySabres said:

The Sabres have not made the playoffs since 2011; it would be nice to see them enjoy some sustained success and remain competitive this season. Remember, they started last season 5-1-1 before they lost five straight and never recovered.

This is exactly what this team needs to avoid over the next several games....from NHL.COM

It’s also exactly what they need to hear… They must make this year different… Confident they will… Too many young proven winners on the roster… and a handful of hungry vets…

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

Oh, I see that.  It's just that Pitt @ Buff is not one of the options when I click on that.  The first Buffalo game is Carolina on Friday.  Do you have basic Hulu ($7.99/mo) or Hulu + Live TV ($69.99)?  It looks like the TNT options under the basic plan which I have does not include TNT live programming, just streaming of past programs.  Maybe the Live TV package includes TNT live programming (which would give you the game).

Yeh my wife likes movies kids like cartoons so yeh we do that

its nice because we can watch on our iphones

• Like (+1) 1

My guesses:

Owen Power woke up and chose violence today. I'm saying 1G, 1A for him and at least one highlight reel moment. He realizes he's an NHL player and belongs here.

Krebs will get his first of the season as well since he apparently realized last game that it's OK to shoot the puck on occasion.

Mitts hits the net instead of the post this game. He gets a goal. Probably a slick one too.

TT rides his high from last game and sets up Owen Power's goal, then adds one of his own.

[Cozens - Peterka - Tuch] will be the eye-test best line, but "only" get one goal because of terrible puck luck. The goal will be one of the three just willing the puck into the net too. Nothing fancy.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

I think if they’re going to make these lines work they need to swap Peterka and Quinn. That third line gonna get caved. 

pens talent gonna ear up our defense. How long until they’re healthy 😞

Correction. Buffalo talent gonna eat up the pens defense

• Like (+1) 1

Uniforms actually look pretty messy. Not really a fan of the whole jumble. I expect the true 3rds to be amazing though, don’t see how they can mess those up.

- - - 

Pens on a back to back, no reason we can’t come up with a W in this one. 

Would love to engage in thread during game but as mentioned, that’s not possible for those without the game on tv due to the instant score updates - will prob check in after. 

Go Sabres, keep on rollin’ 

59 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Correction. Buffalo talent gonna eat up the pens defense

Apple Iphone GIF by Lukesistegià

What's that now?  Wut wut?

19 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Didn’t realize Tuch grew up next door to Tim Connolly.  He (Tuch) is being interviewed on TNT.

Their respective parents still live on the same street, yeah.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.