Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

2 hours ago, Eleven said:

No, which is why Miami has been cheating all year covering up his concussions.  Why he's complicit in it, I've no idea.

This is not a new problem. The classy Patriots never reported the many concussions Brady has suffered. Covered them all up. Whatever it takes to win I guess.

1 hour ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

The two best teams in the AFC and likely the NFL meet tonight.

It should be a fantastic game.

Bills win 24 - 17.

I am so nervous about it, that I am not nervous.  I am avoiding the media and TBD.  I just want to get to kick-off and win this one.  

• Like (+1) 2

Anybody looking for the game on ESPN @ kickoff will likely be disappointed as they're showing the Rosebowl before the game.   (And it is 6:30PM, 2 hours before gametime & that game is still in the 1st 1/2.)

ABC & ESPN2 are also showing the Bills game and are likely better choices to see the 1st couple of drives.

Just now, Eleven said:

ABC for antenna, right?

However you get ABC.

Pretty sure they've been simulcasting MNF on both ESPN & ABC all season with the occasional Manningcast on ESPN2.  It doesn't look like this is a Manningcast game but it's listed on all 3 networks.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Taro T said:

However you get ABC.

Pretty sure they've been simulcasting MNF on both ESPN & ABC all season with the occasional Manningcast on ESPN2.  It doesn't look like this is a Manningcast game but it's listed on all 3 networks.

Might be on espn+ as well. Of course I have been burned by the espn+ listing before

4 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

At one point they said cpr for 9 minutes. Not sure if I heard that right. They also mentioned the backboard but maybe thats common ?

What I heard, was that he had been down for 9 minutes, and that they were doing CPR - so, if I heard correctly, it’s not clear when they started CPR or how long they had been doing it.

Such a scary scene. 

• Agree 1