Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

39 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Game should be cancelled. Shouldn’t even be a discussion. Emotions running high so somebody should have already made that call. 

I hope the man is ok. 

Just my opinion.

Took a while, but they finally made the right decision.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I may be done,  I have to consider whether I am willing to watch this anymore.  Maybe I am, maybe I am not, but I do have to think about it.

Understandable. I told someone a bit ago I find it harder with advancing age to enjoy these contact sports. That's hockey too of course.

12 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

Bills flying home, makes a restart tomorrow seem unlikely. A draw would put KC ontop of the conference?  Seems unfair. This’ll be curious what happens. 

Couldn’t care less about the 1st seed at the moment.

47 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I may be done,  I have to consider whether I am willing to watch this anymore.  Maybe I am, maybe I am not, but I do have to think about it.

Unfortunately can happen in any sport.  soccer And Basketball have had deaths on the pitch ( field)

hopefully we will never ever see anything like this again in football. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Another FYI.  Take it for what it's worth.

So amazing how well the Bengals responded to this.  ,uch respect for them.

It was obvious when the coaches met at midfield that they were taking that decision into their own hands, and God bless them for doing so.

• Like (+1) 3

Going this route gives them the option to cancel the game without disappointing any other teams depending on this weeks outcome. If it goes as expected tho, then it’s up to the Bills and Bengals alone to decide whether it’s worth it to play during the off week before playoffs or not.

One of the few times I’ll agree making no immediate decision is probably the right one.  

28 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

Going this route gives them the option to cancel the game without disappointing any other teams depending on this weeks outcome. If it goes as expected tho, then it’s up to the Bills and Bengals alone to decide whether it’s worth it to play during the off week before playoffs or not.

One of the few times I’ll agree making no immediate decision is probably the right one.  

Yep.  Baseball style.  Play the make-up game only if it's necessary.

If and when we play the Bengals again, someone needs to punch Hayden Hurst hard in the face because it looks like his  unsportsmanlike piling on of Taron Johnson at the end of the play is what caused Taron’s head injury and having to leave the game as a result. At least that’s what it looks like to this untrained eye. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

The NFL is probably hoping  chiefs, bangles dont win so the game wouldn't matter 

The reffing in the early Saturday game & the Bills & Bengals games will be very interesting.  Not saying they rig games, but there often is one team or the other that seem to gain an abundance of favorable calls at critical points.  Losing the money from a single regular season game that had a majority of the paid for commercials air would seem to be cheaper & less disruptive than trying to squeeze in a game before the WC weekend or pushing the entire playoffs back a week.  They could keep the SB when it was scheduled by bouncing the Flag Football Game festivities back 2 weeks.

But that's an awful lot of moving parts to accommodate should the Bills win & the Chiefs lose w/ the Bengals tying.  (OTTOMH, that's the only way the Bills Bengals game is completely immaterial as that would keep all 3 at the top of there divisions w/ no chance to leap frog each other.)

Edited by Taro T

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

If and when we play the Bengals again, someone needs to punch Hayden Hurst hard in the face because it looks like his  unsportsmanlike piling on of Taron Johnson at the end of the play is what caused Taron’s head injury and having to leave the game as a result. At least that’s what it looks like to this untrained eye. 

Not sure about punching him in the face, but you are not wrong about the situation. 

Same thing with Hendrickson obviously intentionally rolling into Josh Allen's leg. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Taro T said:

The reffing in the early Saturday game & the Bills & Bengals games will be very interesting.  Not saying they rig games, but there often is one team or the other that seem to gain an abundance of favorable calls at critical points.  Losing the money from a single regular season game that had a majority of the paid for commercials air would seem to be cheaper & less disruptive than trying to squeeze in a game before the WC weekend or pushing the entire playoffs back a week.  They could keep the SB when it was scheduled by bouncing the Flag Football Game festivities back 2 weeks.

But that's an awful lot of moving parts to accommodate should the Bills win & the Chiefs lose w/ the Bengals tying.  (OTTOMH, that's the only way the Bills Bengals game is completely immaterial as that would keep all 3 at the top of there divisions w/ no chance to leap frog each other.)

Your team has been through a lot this season . Hopefully the nfl makes it right and you dont get screwed  

I also think its horrible if the nfl gives the  Chiefs the number one seed when both the bills and  Bengals beat them 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, JujuFish said:

I highly doubt the game gets made up. No time for it.

Plenty of time.  The Super Bowl is set in advance, but the playoff games are not, and there is that extra week before the Super Bowl that the NFL could just eliminate (cf. 1991).

13 hours ago, Eleven said:

Plenty of time.  The Super Bowl is set in advance, but the playoff games are not, and there is that extra week before the Super Bowl that the NFL could just eliminate (cf. 1991).

And give every team except the Bills and Bengals a week to rest and recover. I don't see it happening.

How about those cheap shots on Allen and Taron. 

19 hours ago, K-9 said:

He hit johnson when he was flat on his back