Official Sabres Sign First Overall Pick in 2021 Owen Power to His ELC/Debut Is Tentatively Scheduled versus TML on 4/12

Brawndo

11 hours ago, MattPie said:

Level 2: never date the songwriter in your band. "Go Your Own Way" was written by Fleetwood Mac's guitar player, Lindsay Buckingham, about Stevie Nicks who then had to sing backing vocals every time it was performed.

Then there’s Silver Springs sung by Nicks, about Buckingham, with Buckingham singing backing vocals. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Opie? 

Barbecue?!!! No Blue Cheese?!!

He needs some time in Buffalo to learn the ways of the Force/Wings. He is still a Padawan so I'll cut him some slack.

Welcome to the best Community on the planet, Opie.  May you experience much Buffalove.

Glad you are here.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

He just meant he doesn't dip in blue cheese or ranch. Don't read too much into it.  Now if he'd said ranch.....

My wife prefers hot barbecue to normal hot wings.

I personally would prefer he get his first game at home.

2 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I guess I ask this because of comparable size…how much of a better prospect is Owen Power compared to Tyler Myers?

We’ll Power was taken 1OA and angers was taken 12OA, which shows at least some difference. I wasn’t a big enough fan at the time Myers was a prospect to tell you much more than that. He projects to be much better in his own zone than myers is, and once is up to speed will probably have point totals similar to Myers rookie year (48 points).

On 4/11/2022 at 11:00 AM, Jävə Keith said:

He needs some time in Buffalo to learn the ways of the Force/Wings. He is still a Padawan so I'll cut him some slack.

Welcome to the best Community on the planet, Opie.  May you experience much Buffalove.

Glad you are here.

Wings should stand on their own. No blue cheese is the correct answer.  Also don’t mind the BBQ choice.  I prefer a little heat with the sweet (certainly lots of places offer this variety) but straight BBQ is good. Especially if it’s a BBQ joint like Dinosaur or Sticky Lips where they smoke those suckers for days. 

On 4/11/2022 at 8:00 AM, Jävə Keith said:

Glad you are here.

Boneless wings are the bomb. They're so much more efficient. Like... Applebee's.

Is what I would say if I were a rookie Sabre trolling the locals.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, inkman said:

Wings should stand on their own. No blue cheese is the correct answer.  Also don’t mind the BBQ choice.  I prefer a little heat with the sweet (certainly lots of places offer this variety) but straight BBQ is good. Especially if it’s a BBQ joint like Dinosaur or Sticky Lips where they smoke those suckers for days. 

The Office Lie GIF

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, inkman said:

Of all the people I know who say this, they are all from Rochester. What gives?

7 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Bunch a high highfalutin snobs. Do you eat them with your pinkies up, as well?

Knife and fork, charlatan! I had to stop wearing my monocle though, the sweat of my brow would make it fall out and land in the sauce. I lost partial sight in my eye when I failed to clean it properly, never again!

1 minute ago, MattPie said:

Knife and fork, charlatan! I had to stop wearing my monocle though, the sweat of my brow would make it fall out and land in the sauce. I lost partial sight in my eye when I failed to clean it properly, never again!

Happy Season 1 GIF by Paramount+

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.