Official Sabres Sign First Overall Pick in 2021 Owen Power to His ELC/Debut Is Tentatively Scheduled versus TML on 4/12

Brawndo

4 hours ago, Flashsabre said:

Adams was supposed to be on WGR at 4pm. Did anyone listen?

Power will be joining the team in Tampa.

He will participate in the AM Skate on Sunday

Practice with the team Monday and play on Tuesday. 

Probably paired with Pysyk 

Or someone will shift to the right side as an experiment, mentioned Dahlin playing the Right in Frolunda. 
this was in response to a question if Power would be tried on the right side, and No Power will not be on the Right Side 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3

9 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Any of you was really ever in doubt of him signing ? He told after he was drafted he would do so.  

Kid been a sabre fan all his life, if not watch his draft again.

No.  He was a Maple Leafs fan growing up.  I’ll take him anyway, no one is perfect.

9 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Any of you was really ever in doubt of him signing ? He told after he was drafted he would do so.  

Kid been a sabre fan all his life, if not watch his draft again.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9522fbd59e7da9b4b452

So Power — a Maple Leafs fan who grew up admiring the way Sidney Crosby and Victor Hedman played 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/sports/hockey/2021/07/23/buffalo-sabres-reload-again-with-no-1-pick-owen-power-on-wild-day-around-the-nhl.html

Just now, Buffalonill said:

yeah yeah, he was excited to join the sabres, According to some canadians everyone is a leafs fan ...

32 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

yeah yeah, he was excited to join the sabres, According to some canadians everyone is a leafs fan ...

On YouTube, I saw Power state that he was a leafs fan growing up in an interview he had when with Chicago in the USHL.  Maybe I’ll try to find it when I have time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.