What, no mention of Carter Hutton?!?!?

LGR4GM

3 hours ago, nfreeman said:

The Manchurian Goalie.

Maybe his "eye" problem was just a side effect after being force fed waaaayyy too much LSD from the Sabres recently disbanded MK ULTRA department (the real reason JBOT was fired - because he opposed shutting down his experimental sports psychology dept.). 

It's too bad - Hutton seems like a great dude and a good team player, but he has not played anywhere close to NHL caliber hockey since his last year in St. Louis and maybe the very beginning of his stint in Buffalo.  I wish him well with the Leafs' AHL team - edit: he's being loans to Tucson, Arizona's AHL team, so I wish him well there.

Edited by msw2112

29 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

It's too bad - Hutton seems like a great dude and a good team player, but he has not played anywhere close to NHL caliber hockey since his last year in St. Louis and maybe the very beginning of his stint in Buffalo.  I wish him well with the Leafs' AHL team - edit: he's being loans to Tucson, Arizona's AHL team, so I wish him well there.

Pretty sure his game went to heck when they rolled out the "Tradavious White Goaltending Academy of Louisiana"  (or whatever the title was).  Not claiming ANY causation, merely that the correlation was fairly spot on.

Future considerations seems like an overpayment.

I remember thinking when the Sabres brought him in it was a mistake, he had never played  full season and only had about one good year. It wasn't like he was a young prospect at the time.

And almost all the talk on the deal mentions how he has been statistically the worst goaltender in the league the last few years. There were a few Leafs fans commenting on how it couldn't be worse the Mrazek last night....... Dubas might be trying to prove them wrong

• Like (+1) 1

• LGR4GM locked this topic