GDT - Sabres @ Seattle - 10:00 PM EDT

Sabres Fan in NS

So many of these guys have one solid hockey asset which gives them these brief windows where really pretty NHL plays have a chance of getting made. But they are either lacking in the foot speed, hands, or hockey sense to make it happen, and the windows close. I guess it's a positive that the windows are there, because that certainly wasn't true in the doldrums of last year. 

But we are certainly looking like a team that will experience winter doldrums once again

2 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

Should be an interesting 3ed period.  Probably not good, but interesting.  

I think it’s anyone’s game at this point. No team has been dominate so far so hopefully these guys come out charged up this period

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

Haven't watched much yet this season, and not sure if I'll be able to watch anymore games with the volume on. Dan Dunleavy is making my ears bleed. My God he sucks!!!

I tried so hard to be open minded with him but it’s really really really bad

• Thanks (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Haven't watched much yet this season, and not sure if I'll be able to watch anymore games with the volume on. Dan Dunleavy is making my ears bleed. My God he sucks!!! He was bad before, but somehow he's gotten worse.

31 minutes ago, SHAAAUGHT!!! said:

I don’t hate him but he is not in the Ted Darling and RJ mold.  I hear other teams games and he is not the worst.

Could be a long time before Rick’s replacement is popular with Buffalo fans. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, SHAAAUGHT!!! said:

I think it’s anyone’s game at this point. No team has been dominate so far so hopefully these guys come out charged up this period

I'll do this against my better judgment; simply because it appears so often online: the adjective here should be dominant. Dominate is a verb. (nothing personal)

And I would disagree; the Kraken have absolutely been dominant tonight, despite the score. Look at basically ANY metric. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.