GDT - Sabres @ Seattle - 10:00 PM EDT

Sabres Fan in NS

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

I think the last 2 1/2 games have felt exactly like RK is once again behind the bench. This is already no longer the same Sabres team from the first 4-5 games of the season. 

We have a bunch of scrubs in the lineup that have no other skills but fast skating ability. When they choose not to skate we're done!

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Needless penalty. When the puck is hating you as much as it is the Sabres you don't give up power plays. The Sabres are flailing tonight.

Really.  The puck hating them?   How about skating faster, playing harder, moving the puck with purpose.  It still looks like the Kracken have a PP, even when we have 5.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Billznut said:

I think the last 2 1/2 games have felt exactly like RK is once again behind the bench. This is already no longer the same Sabres team from the first 4-5 games of the season. 

Adams must not have weeded out all of the guys who don't want to be here yet.

• Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Really.  The puck hating them?   How about skating faster, playing harder, moving the puck with purpose.  It still looks like the Kracken have a PP, even when we have 5.  

The lack of hustle will do that. I just mean they can't put two passes together. SEA is taking it to them and they look lost. Worst period I've seen them play this year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

I'm thinking this road trip may be a microcosm of the rest of the season. 

I sure hope you’re wrong.  I want to see a competitive team.   DG has to do something to bring them back.  They can do better.  VO, Mitts, and Joker will help. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.