GDT - Sabres @ Seattle - 10:00 PM EDT

Sabres Fan in NS

8 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Haven't watched much yet this season, and not sure if I'll be able to watch anymore games with the volume on. Dan Dunleavy is making my ears bleed. My God he sucks!!! He was bad before, but somehow he's gotten worse.

I feel your pain. Makes me wanna skewer my ears. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

I don’t hate him but he is not in the Ted Darling and RJ, mold.  I hear teams games and he is not the worst.

Could be a long time before Rick’s replacement is popular with Buffalo fans. 

How does one become a play-by-play person?  I’ve been turning down the volume and doing it myself the last few games and I’m pretty sure this is a shovel pass for me.

I told you I get drinky on these west coast trips lol

3 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

I'll do this against my better judgment; simply because it appears so often online: the adjective here should be dominant. Dominate is a verb. (nothing personal)

And I would disagree; the Kraken have absolutely been dominant tonight, despite the score. Look at basically ANY metric. 

Touché!  Kraken have definitely had more scoring chances this game but they can’t bury them.  

1 minute ago, SHAAAUGHT!!! said:

How does one become a play-by-play person?  I’ve been turning down the volume and doing it myself the last few games and I’m pretty sure this is a shovel pass for me.

So do the announcers that go on the trips.  

• Haha (+1) 1

I’m listening to the Seattle feed and they got a British guy as one of their announcers… it’s hilarious 

• Like (+1) 1

Touché!  Kraken have definitely had more scoring chances this game but they can’t bury them.  

And I don’t even mind the grammar lesson. Lol.  I’m definitely a numbers guy so I know my vocabulary skills are elementary 😂

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

I’m listening to the Seattle feed and they got a British guy as one of their announcers… it’s hilarious 

How is that even a thing?

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

This is atrocious...

This is kinda the way we thought every game would be...

Getting massively out shot. Outplayed. Constant odd man rushes against and breakaways...

Did this team suddenly forget how to play hockey?

Forgetting to play the basics.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.